Re: Log out from all devices

by Yarengirl

Original Post

Log out from all devices

★ Apprentice

Is there a way to log out my account from everywhere. Like a log out that logs me out of every active session? So that i can do a fresh login. I left my account opened on one of my friend's PC

Message 1 of 13 (70,727 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Late answer, but mostly for people who are currently facing this problem.

What I did was to turn on "two-step" verification under security settings, then I changed the password altogether.

I then started origin om my computer and I was automatically logged out. When I logged in, it asked about the other device being logged in, and I chose "log other devices off".
Next time they go online, they should be logged out.

Message 2 of 13 (69,892 Views)

★★★ Novice

so this problem some what happened to me. I'm trying to log in but the origin keeps popping up a banner saying it can not pull up the origin application on my mac because someone else is using it. I literally went online, did the two face verification and then I changed my password. So, I tried to pull up origins application again, and it said the exact same thing. I'm literally so frustrated I just want to play sims4   T_T

Message 3 of 13 (49,489 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@noonie0702 That's happening to me to me too ;-;
Message 4 of 13 (49,008 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@noonie0702 That's what's happening to me too! I changed my password, added more security questions, added my phone number for log in verification and changed my secondary email account but it all still says my account is already in use and I can only be in offline mode.
Message 5 of 13 (47,788 Views)

★ Novice

@noonie0702 I have the exact same stuff. A few months ago I saw a strange connection, so I changed the password, activate the 2step and  saturday I saw that I was put in the offline mode because someone else was using the account. I deleted every "trust" devices, so I thought it would force me to reconnect on every platform (The only other person using this account with my knowledge is my sister who doesn't have the password and Saturday she wasn't on her MAC). But I wasn't force to relog in the Origin application

Message 6 of 13 (46,987 Views)

★★★ Newbie

As of last week i have the same issue. only use origin on 1 PC but it keeps telling me im logged in somewhere else. f.annoying.

Message 7 of 13 (45,972 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yeah I'm having the same problem. I changed my password, added two step verification, uninstalled and reinstalled, I don't know what to do...

Message 8 of 13 (45,828 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@noonie0702 I have the same problem, and I logged changed my password and added two factor. however, whenever i am in my origin account, I am online. But when I launch a game like Apex Legends, It logs me out and says that there is someone on another computer on my account.
Message 9 of 13 (44,695 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@Yarengirl I did all that, and I didn't get the option of "log other devices off" it also only does this when I launch a game like apex legends, which then kicks me offline and says there is someone else on my account.
Message 10 of 13 (44,694 Views)