[ISSUE INFO] Unable to connect

by WorldWideNuke

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[ISSUE INFO] Unable to connect

★★★ Pro

Evening all,

For any players playing the game via PSN or Xbox Live, please be aware there is intermitten outages this evening on these two networks due to attacks being made by a third party activist group. This is not something within EA control, and while we apologize for the outages during the festive period it is not something we're able to assist with until Xbox Live and PlayStation Network have been able to successfully mitigate the attacks.

If you are experiencing intermittent online service over the next few hours that you don't usually experience, please be aware that this will be why.

Thanks for your understanding and we will try to keep you updated with the latest official info.

Answers HQ

Message 1 of 6 (2,139 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [ISSUE INFO] Unable to connect

★★★ Pro
Hi all,

Information from PSN and Xbox Live suggests online capabilities should have returned fully earlier today.

Thanks for your patience while the issue was resolved.

View in thread

Message 6 of 6 (693 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Newbie
Any advance on yor situation? 1 day of no online activity here. Cheers😄
Message 2 of 6 (1,098 Views)

★★★ Newbie

on my pc it says unable to login online is this due to the same problem please ?

Message 3 of 6 (1,088 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Thanks for the informations. Just anything else. I won in Fut 15 the offline tournament for the big card pack... And didnt become.. also bought big packs for 25000 coins and won there , 3 or 4 FREE GOLD PACKS. i never get them in "MY SETS"... Will they come all after fix the Problems?
Message 4 of 6 (1,068 Views)

★★ Apprentice

And PC!!! 

Message 5 of 6 (854 Views)

★★★ Pro
Hi all,

Information from PSN and Xbox Live suggests online capabilities should have returned fully earlier today.

Thanks for your patience while the issue was resolved.
Message 6 of 6 (694 Views)