[INFO REQUEST] Missing Jumbo Gold Pack reward after winning Ultimate League Division 1 in Single Player Season

by EA_Dennis

Original Post

[INFO REQUEST] Missing Jumbo Gold Pack reward after winning Ultimate League Division 1 in Single Player Season

Community Manager

We're looking into an issue where players aren't receiving the Jumbo Gold Pack reward for winning the Ultimate League Division 1 in Single Player Season.

To help us look into this issue we'd like to collect some information from affected users. 

• In what way did your last match end? (Win/Draw/Loss)
  • Does this issue occur every time you win the tournament?
  • Did you get an error message? If yes, what error message did you receive?
  • Account name
  • Platform
  • What time/date and time zone did it happen?

Thank you.

Message 1 of 161 (11,013 Views)

Re: [INFO REQUEST] Missing Jumbo Gold Pack reward after winning Ultimate League

★★ Novice
It happened to me twice, i won all matches, because you have to. Im from spain. It didnt show me a message, every time i start FUT it seems like i can get the rewards but when i get into the store, the packs are not there,. My account name is dudaceo
Message 2 of 161 (10,794 Views)

★★★ Novice
Me too
Message 3 of 161 (10,785 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice
No error msg I just see notification as if something is in the store but when I enter I don't see anything
platform : ps4
psn: wazwaz13
Message 4 of 161 (10,778 Views)

★ Novice

I have now won  the Ultimate division 1 in Single player 2 times . I received the coins but i didn't received the 2 jumbo packs.

Account name: HeriphageJW1991

Platform: PS4

Time: Last time was about 4:30 PM (CET) on this day. The first time begin of october

Message 5 of 161 (10,725 Views)

★★ Novice

Yep, also the same.

Won the league (30 points required so no draws/losses) and Store says Soccer ball like there should be a pack there but can't retrieve it. 

Message 6 of 161 (10,650 Views)

★★ Apprentice
  • In what way did your last match end? Won - have to win all matches to get the pack
  • Does this issue occur every time you win the tournament? only won it once and it happened
  • Did you get an error message? If yes, what error message did you receive? after the screen showing the amount of coin i am going to receive, i got disconnected
  • Account name: KTP1812
  • Platform: PS4
  • What time/date and time zone did it happen? GMT+8 cannot remember when it was on either a saturday or sunday evening, about 2 weeks ago

Now everytime i managed to log in (i also have the issue connecting into FUT) i see a red bubble Soccer ball on my store, indicating there is an unopened pack, but when i get in, the pack disappear as well as the bubble. It would re-appear the next time i managed to login
Message 7 of 161 (10,629 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice
it happened for me 3 times .. i won all the match because i have to .... It seems for me that there is something in the store but when i open i couldn't find any thing there is no any error message It happened 3 weeks ago my account Platform: ps4 username :Abdilrahman231
Message 8 of 161 (10,495 Views)

★★★ Newbie
And thats why i stop playing any ea game
Message 9 of 161 (10,473 Views)

★ Novice
I won the last match.

This happened everytime in ultimate league div. 1 and I have 10 packs awaiting that I cannot open.

I do not get an error message but as soon as I go into the store there are no packs to open.

My account name is "Thybo".

My platform is Playstation 4.

Time and date: 23. Januar 2015 (UTC+01:00)

Message 10 of 161 (10,463 Views)