HELP! My Account has been locked unfairly

by Mariony9999

Original Post

Accepted Solution

HELP! My Account has been locked unfairly

★★★ Newbie

They say that is permanent, I'm very surprised because I NEVER violated the terms and services, they say that I make hacking and fishing and other things that a i dont know, I never cheat or anything please help me.

Message 1 of 9 (685 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: HELP! My Account has been locked unfairly

Community Manager

To dispute any action against your EA account, please check this FAQ: https://help.ea.com/article/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts

barry.png

View in thread

Message 5 of 9 (647 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

I cannot renew my membership after 9 years.  Have been in a trauma center for weeks and now cant get into pogo for daily games or weekly.  Help.

Message 2 of 9 (662 Views)

★★ Novice

me too, I just play the FUT D1 single season to earn money for buying hazard everyday with haven't doing any other thing and get blocked!!!

Message 3 of 9 (653 Views)

MyAccount has been BANNED?!!? FOR WHATTTTT

★ Guide

There must be a sick joke going around because this is outrageous. My account has been banned for absolutely nothing and haven't told me why? I can't access my account... I'm waiting for a camera crew to kick down my door and tell me this is a joke because it's crossing the line. Tell me I'm not the only one, because I don't know whether to laugh or cry myself to sleep... Help me please.

Message 4 of 9 (620 Views)

Community Manager

To dispute any action against your EA account, please check this FAQ: https://help.ea.com/article/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts

barry.png
Message 5 of 9 (648 Views)

Re: MyAccount has been BANNED?!!? FOR WHATTTTT

★★★ Novice

You're not the only one.

Message 6 of 9 (577 Views)

★★★ Newbie

my account locked

Message 7 of 9 (567 Views)

★ Guide

Why is it saying solved!? Because it's not. The account team have gone missing. Every year there is a problem that stops me playing, last year i couldn't reset my security question for a week, now this. wtf.

Message 8 of 9 (509 Views)

★ Guide

@Mariony9999 wrote:

They say that is permanent, I'm very surprised because I NEVER violated the terms and services, they say that I make hacking and fishing and other things that a i dont know, I never cheat or anything please help me.

I got exactly the same problem man, according to EA I "Promote, encourage or take part in any activity involving hacking, cracking, phishing, taking advantage of exploits or cheats and/or distribution of counterfeit software and/or virtual currency/items."

And I never did something like that, I don´t even know how to hack the game

Message 9 of 9 (452 Views)