Re: Fifa 18 Ultimate Team Won’t Connect

by eliaskongen

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Fifa 18 Ultimate Team Won’t Connect

★★★ Newbie
Haven’t played ultimate team yet on Fifa 18, whenever I click onto it a message appears saying ‘we are sorry but there has been an error connecting to fifa 18 ultimate team. You will be returned to the Fifa 18 menu.’ I can still manage to play online seasons without a problem and my connection is fine.
Message 1 of 13 (8,625 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

This is most likely  a connection issue, as such I would ask that you try the connection troubleshooting steps for your issue: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

If you continue to see disconnections after completing troubleshooting and opening ports, please run a UO trace to check your connection. 

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 11 of 13 (8,471 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Novice
I have the same problem it started yesterday after beating the featured squad battle team it disconnected me from ultimate team. I have spoke to numerous advisors about it I've done everything they've told me to do and I still can't access ultimate team. Waiting for a call back now
Message 2 of 13 (8,428 Views)

★ Novice
I have the same problem!!! do you guys have a soulution?
Message 3 of 13 (8,347 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Hey man just seen ya post about not connect to ultimate team but you can to all other online features, has this been sorted if so please may you tell me what to do. Thanks much appreciated
Message 4 of 13 (7,869 Views)

Community Manager

@Jjm247 

For issues with your connection please try the connection troubleshooting steps: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

If you continue to see connection issues after completing troubleshooting and opening ports, please run a UO trace to check your connection. 

Darko.png
Message 5 of 13 (7,832 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Did you find out how to sort this out ?
Message 6 of 13 (7,818 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I’ve tried all of this and it never worked
Message 7 of 13 (7,815 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Me too! Have you found out yet? If not please tell me when you do.
Message 8 of 13 (7,802 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Looks like its an error ea's side just embarrassing we pay good money for it and cant sign in.so much for helping the players,bit pissy as its a good time to play and alot of us cant play.please sort this out
Message 9 of 13 (7,781 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Well said bro
Message 10 of 13 (7,776 Views)