Fifa 15 program has stopped working

by FrAx0

Original Post

Re: Fifa 15 program has stopped working

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Me too, i have same problem. I tried turning media features on/off, reinstalling game, repair game but nothing.. Can help me?

EDIT: I have turned off my antivirus (AVG) and work! It's very strange but the important thing is that it works.

Message 21 of 32 (3,603 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello, I have the same issue, can you please be more explicit about those Windows Media Features? Where I can find them and what should I select/deselect? I'm running the game on windows 10. The game crash after pressing enter after selecting the language. Please help me Standard smile  

Message 22 of 32 (3,583 Views)

★★★ Novice

@cosmionut wrote:

Hello, I have the same issue, can you please be more explicit about those Windows Media Features? Where I can find them and what should I select/deselect? I'm running the game on windows 10. The game crash after pressing enter after selecting the language. Please help me Standard smile  

Control Panel > Click on "Programs" > Under Program and Features you can found "Turn Windows features on or off", click on it and turn off "Windows Media Features".

Message 23 of 32 (3,575 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It seems that I don't have that option. And the media features are installed on my windows machine. Do you have any other idea?

Message 24 of 32 (3,566 Views)

★★★ Novice

@cosmionut wrote:

It seems that I don't have that option. And the media features are installed on my windows machine. Do you have any other idea?

Theoretically, there should be a setting you can turn on and off. It's called "Media Features"
Message 25 of 32 (3,560 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Sorry, I forgot to put a screenshot. As you can see there is not such thing as Media Features, and I also checked all the drop-downs. Thx for your patience! Tell me please if you have any other idea!

Message 26 of 32 (3,545 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

yea. i did the same too and it worked. thanks for that 1. i added fifa exe to my exceptions and switched my anti virus back on and it still works. i reckon it didnt work because you must have added some kind of patch to you fifa15 folder and your anti virus regarded that as a threat.

Message 27 of 32 (2,772 Views)

★★★ Newbie

If none of the above solutions work for anyone (none were applicable to me):

I solved my crash by adding an exception for FIFA 15's .exe in my antivirus software. Guess the crash was caused by it being unable to connect to EA's servers, which is frankly really silly.

Message 28 of 32 (2,728 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Thank you very much. I tried lots of different fixes, none was working for me. Adding an exception to the game exe fixed the problem. It is very stupid how suddenly fifa has started having issues with antivirus softwares.

Message 29 of 32 (2,510 Views)

★★★ Newbie

THX it fixed the problem for me.

Thanks man.

Standard smile

Message 30 of 32 (2,426 Views)