Fifa 15 not compatible with windows 10

by ferinho123

Original Post

Re: Fifa 15 not compatible with windows 10

★★★ Newbie

Is youre ultimate team and everything still there?

Or did you need to start  over again.

@Snake12DZ wrote:

Omg !!!!!!thx work for me

Spoiler
Party hat

Message 31 of 50 (8,221 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Guys if not working just make this whats its showed on this video and be working for 100% Wink https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flYMd75H14I

Message 32 of 50 (8,083 Views)

★★★ Newbie

your R amazing its work finally  

:eahigh_file:

Win 10 pro 64 bit

AMD 7750 hd

intel i3 

RAM : 4 g

greetings from Egypt  Cocktail

Message 33 of 50 (7,798 Views)

★ Novice

Bro is ur fifa 15 as in from microsoft webstore or FIFA 15 PC?

Message 34 of 50 (7,509 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have tried everything but still i do not get the fifa 15 launcher to appear. I have tried reinstalling both origin and the whole game itself as well as deleting the dlf files, also updating all the drivers still nothing. Is there anything else i could try 

Message 35 of 50 (7,486 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I've got the exact same thing, nothing worked yet. Not compabilitymode, reinstall(origin and game), not messing around with the Cloud. My Nvidia 740M (yes its a laptop) is on the newest driver version. I can't even find the Electronic Arts file, but i guess it wont help is well, i got Win10 Home. As much as i can see it only worked for the Win10 Pro users...
Anything i can do?

Message 36 of 50 (7,392 Views)

★★ Novice

unfortunately this didn't work tooFrown

any advises?

Message 37 of 50 (7,021 Views)

★ Novice

ı checked that folder but it is empty ! there is no file inside Frown 

Message 38 of 50 (6,860 Views)

★ Guide

That will all be dependant on when you installed windows 10.

If you got a new PC with windows 10 you are screwed out of every EA title until they patch them to remove Securom from their titles. I have several EA games that now wont work because of this. Other games I simply would apply a noCD patch to bypass, I dont risk this with EA because they ban accounts using them.

Securom and other DRM that install rootkits are blocked from installation by Windows 10. This is a security feature to prevent virus and other malicious software doing the same thing.

If you were playing on Win7/8 then used the free upgrade this is not an issue as Securom was installed prior and still works, Win10 blocks install but does not remove. Its just new hardware that will not be able to do this with.

So hopefully EA will be going back over all their titles and fixing them, and future titles will work again, I was going to be spending quite a bit on EA games that I waited to upgrade my PC before looking to buy, but knowing they wont work means I keep my money.

Message 39 of 50 (5,800 Views)

★★★ Newbie

What about FIFA 14? Can i play it using that???

Message 40 of 50 (5,292 Views)