Fifa 15 Pro Clubs: Can't Unlock 5* Skills

by L3git_Bagel

Original Post

Fifa 15 Pro Clubs: Can't Unlock 5* Skills

★★ Novice

So right now I only have 4* skills, and there are no other ball skills accomplishments that I can complete in order to get +1 skill moves O.o

help?

Message 1 of 13 (20,122 Views)

Re: Fifa 15 Pro Clubs: Can't Unlock 5* Skills

★★ Novice

bump

Message 2 of 13 (20,009 Views)

★★ Novice

help please!

Message 3 of 13 (19,999 Views)

★★ Novice

anyone have any ideas?

Message 4 of 13 (19,996 Views)

★ Novice

Hi, I also have the same problem, but i might have an idea. You can unlock one "+1 skill moves" for your virtual pro in the catalog so my guess is that maybe a friend could gift you another +1 skill moves from the catalog.... maybe that could work. If you want to add me on origin so we can try it out my username is oscarinouchou.

Message 5 of 13 (19,949 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I've noticed that I have 5 star skill when set as cam. Cdm I get 4 star and cb 3. I've unlocked them all. Might be something to do with positions.
Message 6 of 13 (19,942 Views)

★★★ Newbie
go on your pro, put as a forward with finisher and it should work, if not put your player as a CAM and the back to ST, it worked for meStandard smile
Message 7 of 13 (17,876 Views)

★★ Novice

But does anyone actually know how to do the "Beat 15 players off the dribble WITH skill" challenge? I am a forward, I've tried to skill past them with like a roulettete, I've tried running straight past them and also running towards them, doing a rollover and then running again but it is not counting towards the challenge. And I apparently did the same challenge that only requires me to do it twice as any position and it worked. I also tried refreshing my position like setting it as defender and back to forward but does not work. Thanks

Message 8 of 13 (16,880 Views)

★★★ Newbie
How do you beat players off skill
Message 9 of 13 (16,082 Views)

★★ Novice
I got it guys! To get 4* skills you just keep skilling people in the required IN YOUR CAREER. The last challenge to get 5* skills is usually to be a FORWARD or MIDFIELDER in your PRO CLUBS ONLY career and beat players off the dribble with skill, meaning that you have to be playing WITH your club in like a pro clubs season and skill those player so at least one friend, create a club and skill some people Standard smile
Message 10 of 13 (16,071 Views)