Re: Fifa 15 (PC) unplayable due to unimaginable stuttering

by Chilidor

Original Post

Fifa 15 (PC) unplayable due to unimaginable stuttering

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

As the title says FIFA 15 is unplayable due to the immense stuttering and lag. My issue is not an isolated issue, for the last hour before writing this I have done some research and found that hundreads if not thousands of other people are having the same issue. So this is deffinatly not an issue with my PC.

Bought and downloaded the game lat night, a little after it unlocked through Origin, tried playing mid afternoon today and as soon as the game started so did the problems. I have not experienced any crashes yet, maybe because the game is too broken to even crash correctly who knows. The issue I am having is that from starting to play, to ALT+F4'ing the stuttering and lag is mind boggling. 

I can play games like world of warcraft on the highest possible settings with no lag whatsoever, yet I can't play FIFA 15 on minimal settings without getting 100% CPU usage and 0 FPS. LOL?

I will add mind you, that the extremely bad stuttering does only occur while I am attempting to play matches, it starts from choosing a team, and get's worse as it goes on, becoming unplayable at the pre-match build up

That being said, I would like to kNow why EA have released a broken game? And on that note where do i go, or who do I talk to about getting my money back?

Message 1 of 8 (836 Views)

★ Apprentice

will keep bumping till theres a fix

Message 2 of 8 (805 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

If you bought the game directly from Origin then you can return the game for a full refund within 7 days. If you bought the Retail DVD or a digital download code elsewhere, then I guess you're stuck with it. You should've played the demo before purchasing it.

I also have huge stuttering playing the demo. Well for me I partially solved the problem by going to the document folder and opening fifasetup with notepad and pasting in SCREEN_SLEEP = 16 as well as making sure the Wait for V-Sync is changed to 0 save changes to the file. Now what you want to do is force V-Sync and Triple buffering from Nvidia Control Panel or for ATI by adding FIFA to the Manage 3D Settings.

Now this partially fixed the problem for me with clear weather. But if I choose rain/and or winter weather there is still stuttering in the game. Some people claim that this method fully fixed their problem. Others say it didn't. You could try this I suppose and if it doesn't work, well then you'll have to wait for EA to release a patch update and hope that this will fix the stuttering issue.

Message 3 of 8 (784 Views)

★ Apprentice

Tried what you suggested..Didn't do a thing. Thanks for your advice though

Message 4 of 8 (764 Views)

Community Manager

Try turning off UPnP in your router. It works for PS4.

Aljo.png
Message 5 of 8 (757 Views)

★★ Novice

U'r game is simply unplayble online for me ....  last Fifa for me.

Bugs, bugs, bugs, glitchs, idiot goal and other shits like this.

BOYCOTT THIS SHITTY GAME.

Message 6 of 8 (695 Views)

Message 7 of 8 (682 Views)

★★ Novice

THE 
WORST
GAME
TO
EVER
EXIST

Game from 2014: Lags like * on PC from 2016 whit new and good parts that are over the recommended reqs. (THIS GAME COSTS MONEY)
The servers are the biggest joke ever. You are from Europe and you want to play the game normally? Hahaha,dont worry every second game u will play vs a russian little * whit internet for 2$ and 4900ms ping lagging like complete * while i have 30ms ping to the servers.

You want to play worthless tournaments for cups that dont do ANYTHING in online seasons? HHAHAHAH, * every second opponent whit his VPN set to Afghanistan 3G and being unplayable.

All the FIFAs are *,thats it.

Message 8 of 8 (436 Views)