Original Post

FIFA Closed?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Why FIFA 15 New Season will be removed? a lot of players playing in this game 

Message 1 of 9 (13,645 Views)

Re: FIFA Closed?

★★ Novice

They decided that they are going to shut down the servers for fifa 15 because they can't keep the servers up and running all the time. I am a bit upset of this as no one will be able to play it anymore after they shut the servers down.

Message 2 of 9 (13,583 Views)

★★ Novice

They are closing Fifa 15. I have spent a couple of thousand dollars on my team over the last 2 years. What are they going to give me now that they are forcing me to update to a newer version? I have my millions of coins as well. I have all of the TOTS players and numerous special cards. I'm sure I could easily sell them on transfer for over 500 million coins. It's unacceptable to end my game that I spent so much on without any REAL compensation other than a bunch of * packs. I'd like to keep my players.

Message 3 of 9 (13,563 Views)

★ Guide

Ahem...am I missing something here?

Does this mean I will not be able to play this game?

I only bought it a few months ago..I don't do multiplayer, so will I still be able to play or not?

Message 4 of 9 (13,533 Views)

★ Guide

Sources close to a FIFA 15 spokesman said - 'Yep, closing it down mate, made a shed load of dosh, so we're off!

Message 5 of 9 (13,522 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Yes
Message 6 of 9 (11,699 Views)

★★★ Newbie

You will be able play it offline if you are not doing multiplayer. But no more multiplayer modes.

Message 7 of 9 (6,116 Views)

★ Novice

So will I be able to play squad battles with my team 

Message 8 of 9 (2,198 Views)

★ Novice

So will I be able to play squad battles with my fifa 14 ultimate team 

Message 9 of 9 (2,197 Views)