FIFA 15 PC - Triple Monitor doesn't work

by barrerabruce

Original Post

FIFA 15 PC - Triple Monitor doesn't work

★★★ Novice

Hello,

I have a triple monitor configuration (Eyefinity) which used to work GREAT with FIFA 14 but it doesn't seem to work in FIFA 15 no matter what I do.

Is it really not supported anymore, will it receive an update to fix it or what?

Could an EA representative answer since we bought the game expecting it to have at least the same features from the previous version and it clearly does not?

thanks

Message 1 of 16 (6,241 Views)

Re: FIFA 15 PC - Triple Monitor doesn't work

★★★ Novice

why i don't get an answer from an EA representative?

Message 2 of 16 (6,165 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

There are a lot of people with the same problem (including me) but EA still didnt supply an answer !!, they always go from bad to worst when its about customer service :catmad:

Message 3 of 16 (6,151 Views)

★ Apprentice

I purchased the game on PC because of the 5760x1080 resolution.  I am disapointed that it doesnt work and would like my money back.

Message 4 of 16 (6,074 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have only played the demo so far as I'm in EU, is the full game the same? Even with 16:10 resulotions it leaving black bars everywhere. This game was designed for 1080p ONLY... How backwards is that?
Message 5 of 16 (6,048 Views)

★ Novice

Today I downloaded the full game which also doesn't have compatibility for triple screen setups!

I select 5760x1080 resolution but game only shows in the middle screen.

That is so unacceptable taking into consideration both FIFA 13 and FIFA 14 had full support since day one. 

Please release a fix for this.

Message 6 of 16 (5,920 Views)

★★★ Novice

I'm very disappointed too since one of the main reasons i bought FIFA 15 right away was to play it in its full triple monitor glory...

I would like my money back too!

Message 7 of 16 (5,832 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I'm asking for my money back as we speak. The estimated hold time for my ONLINE CHAT is 60 minutes. What an absolute joke EA has become. I will never again buy an EA Game period.......... They've been laughing themselves all the way to bank for years and I'm done. I've supported EA Games for over a decade. I am not putting up with this trash any longer. Not releasing the Ignite Engine on FIFA 14 was a slap in the face. No triple monitor support on FIFA 15 is the nail in the coffin. **bleep** EA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think they are trying to win The Worst Company in America Award Every year. Is this really what they are shooting for?

http://www.forbes.com/sites/insertcoin/2013/04/09/ea-voted-worst-company-in-america-again/

And FYI my refund was approved and will be back in my account in 7-10 business days.

Message 8 of 16 (5,762 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Not only that, eyefinity (and surround, I'm sure) works perfectly fine on FIFA World (beta) ..

Why on earth would you take out support for higher resolutions in a "next-version" game?  False advertising to the extreme; nowhere is it mentioned, and the support was presumed since it's been present in every installment prior to this one.  Why have any other option but 1920x1080 selectable in the options?  Ridiculous...I feel like I have wasted money on this game.

Message 9 of 16 (5,703 Views)

Message 10 of 16 (5,675 Views)