FIFA 15 Demo Lag (30fps)

by Special2-HUN

Original Post

FIFA 15 Demo Lag (30fps)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Dear EASports!

I would like to report a problem with FIFA 15 demo. The game is laggy if I select unlimited FPS. It's working all right if I set the FPS limit to 60, but only if I set MSAA to 2x. Even in this case I have only fix 30 FPS in cutscenes and replays, and for some reason it's laggy in these occasions. The gameplay runs on fix 60 FPS. If I set the MSAA to 4x, it works mostly on 60 FPS, but when I'm in front of goal, it's only 30 and it's laggy. If I set the FPS limit to 30 it's always laggy, doesn't matter which graphic settings I choose. Fix 30 FPS should be all right I think, it is sadly not all right. Unlimited FPS should be all right as well, but it's laggy, even when I have 100 - 120 FPS. It's really annoying, because my config would run it just fine on full settings in full HD, and its lagging. I hope you can work something out in the full game. I'm looking forward to have an answer before I buy the game on the 26th of September.

My config:

AMD Phenom II X4 925 2,8 GHz running @ ~ 3,1 GHz

4 GB DDR3 1333 MHz RAM

AMD Radeon HD7770 GHz Edition OC 1 GB GDDR5

In summary: I think it should run fine on high settings with 4x MSAA, based on the FPS. But it's laggy for some reason, nothing seems to help. It only works with MSAA 2x and 60 FPS limit, but cutscenes and replays are laggy even then (on fix 30 FPS). Really looking forward for an answer. Sorry for my English.

Edit: A friend of mine has a similar problem with Intel i5 2500k and Geforce GTX460.

Message 1 of 2 (3,122 Views)

Re: FIFA 15 Demo Lag (30fps)

★ Novice
Why EA has no reply on this problem?
Many ppl are suffering from that!!

Message 2 of 2 (915 Views)