Error code NU2001

by LImbroll

Original Post

Error code NU2001

★★ Novice

So I used to buy Fifa Points with no problems at all. Now all of a sudden I can't with the same card. What the hell man... i contacted Game Advisors and  they sya they have talked to their team and I will recieve an e-mail... Guess what... I didnt receive anything ! What the hell is this error code. They dont even tell you what it means man.... And also if i buy an Xbox or PS and try to buy Fifa Points will it have this issue or is it with Origin only?

Message 1 of 7 (355 Views)

Re: Error code NU2001

★★ Novice
I believe it's only an issue with credit cards? have you got a debit card to try or another card?
Message 2 of 7 (344 Views)

★★ Novice

Well I tried using Paypal and my Visa Card but still nothing... Yesterday I was ablu to buy 5 Euro Fifa Points because it wasnt letting me to buy 10 Euro Fifa Points.. Now not even 5 Euros its not letting me... The main question is if I b uy an Xbox or Ps4 with a Fifa 15 and create new account will i be able to pay for Fifa points? or will i have the same error...

Message 3 of 7 (341 Views)

Community Manager (retired)
From what I've seen, you should have received an e-mail in the hour following your last post in this thread. Standard smile
If this message helped you, please give it a bit of XP! Click the XP button at the bottom right of this post.
If it answered your question, click "Accept as solution". Thanks!
Message 4 of 7 (330 Views)

★★ Novice

I didnt receive any e-amils... None...

Message 5 of 7 (322 Views)

★★ Novice

Where is my e-mail? I have been waiting for so long now this is frustrating  and driving me mad...

Message 6 of 7 (321 Views)

Community Manager (retired)
Replied to your private message.
If this message helped you, please give it a bit of XP! Click the XP button at the bottom right of this post.
If it answered your question, click "Accept as solution". Thanks!
Message 7 of 7 (309 Views)