Re: Creation Centre

by occasional_edit

Original Post

Creation Centre

★★★ Newbie

Does any body know if thats it now for creation centre. Its been down since 31st December 2015

Message 1 of 3 (452 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I've been wondering the same. I rang EA and they advised to to post on here. I noticed I was able to use it December 31st but have been unable to since 1st January 2017.

When I spoke to EA they said several people had complained about the issue and advised me it is unlikely they would shut it down without first advertising it on their list of discontinued services. I checked and it is not on the list so I'm really hopeful they'll fix it for us players that continue to use the service
Message 2 of 3 (418 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Do EA actually respond on here? I find it surprising they have so many different platforms for help and yet there is no real help on any of them. I spoke to somebody on the support line who seemed to know very little about FIFA. I also spoke to somebody on online chat and their responses were scripted to say the least.

All that we ask is you give us some sort of information on if a service will be fixed. If it won't be fixed, I'll go and buy PES and maybe speak to a consumer watchdog about paying for extra content that has an unspecified timeframe of use and lack of warning that it'll be discontinued.

Message 3 of 3 (397 Views)