Controller setting in FIFA 15 UT mode for PC

by tskuan

Original Post

Controller setting in FIFA 15 UT mode for PC

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

In the home screen, under customise > Settings > Controller Settings, my controller type is Keyboard + Mouse. When I play FUT Single player season, it works fine as Keyboard +Mouse. 

However, once I switch to online season, my controller type becomes Keyboard only. I tried to go into controller setting during online play, and it switches back to Keyboard only. I can only toggle between my "Custom" setting for keyboard, classic, alternative and two button settings. Doesn't give me a choice to switch back to Keyboard + Mouse during online play.

After the online play, I went back to Home > customise > Settings > Controller Settings, and it continues to say Keyboard+Mouse. How do I change the setting for online season play?

This user interface is extremely frustrating, and what's worse - there seems to be a manual for Xbox, PS and Wii but totally no FIFA 15 online game manual for the PC. 

Bottomline:

1) Can someone please teach me how to change controller settings for online play?

2) Is there a PC game manual for me to figure this thing out?

Thank you guys if you can help!

Message 1 of 10 (36,336 Views)

Re: Controller setting in FIFA 15 UT mode for PC

★ Novice

no, all have such issue.

funniest things, it doesnt save my custom settings for my controller overall, after new restart it resets.

also when i play online, my camera views also changing to default.

ea you should really take a look at all settings please

Message 2 of 10 (35,683 Views)

★ Novice

Has anyone had any luck with this issue?  I see a lot of people have this problem, does anyone know why EA is not doing anything about it?

I've never been able to play an online match with Keyboard + Mouse, which pretty much ruins everything for me because with these weird keyboard settings i play at 1% of my ability.

Message 3 of 10 (34,318 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Just bought a controller hopping to improve game playing quality!
I can\t use it online, so big **bleep** !!!!

Message 4 of 10 (33,834 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have a discussion with support line from Fifa 15 and the accepted controllers are mentioned in the bottom of this page:

http://guide4games.net/fifa-15-supported-gamepads-controllers/

Cheers!

Message 5 of 10 (33,831 Views)

★ Novice
I don't even know how to get mouse and keyboard. It's on,y keyboard. How do I change?
Message 6 of 10 (30,762 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Is there already a fix? Have the same problem..

Message 7 of 10 (28,345 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hey nick I have tried everything but I still cant use my controller. Evenmore I cant even use my keyboard plus mouse.

What can I do please?

Message 8 of 10 (16,768 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i just tried what u told but it does not let me change the controller settings

Message 9 of 10 (11,939 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This is probably because of some problem with the game saving the settings selected at the end of play. Make sure you save your progress because autosave might not be working. They don't allow controller's online because of cheating or custom controllers so everyone has a fair chance but its probably a glitch that keyboard+mouse does not work.

Message 10 of 10 (5,139 Views)