Re: Can't post or create threads Fifa forums?

by Gatorade91

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

did you manage to find a solution to this because im still suffering with it ahhahha

Message 11 of 19 (1,666 Views)

★★★ Newbie

same

Message 12 of 19 (1,659 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same problem. Cant comment on posts
Message 13 of 19 (1,574 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Same problem. I can't comment on post nor create new topics. It's amazing how there are so many people with the same problem (on this thread and others) and EA seems that they just don't care. I'm even more curious to know why EA act like that, then to find out why I can't post. I'm wondering if it was a purchase issue, if EA would act the same way.

Message 14 of 19 (1,442 Views)

★ Novice

Same.  Cannot create a discussion or replay in FIFA Mobile Leagues thread, among others.

Message 15 of 19 (1,344 Views)

★★ Novice

Same problem here at https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/97198/just-got-0-credits-for-7-000-score when trying to post. I have cleared my web browser as the page's note suggests, and tried another browser that I almost never use, but when I click on the "Reply to This Topic" link, nothing happens. As you can see from my topic I am getting 0 credits for multiplayer starfighter rounds even when I receive over 7500 battle points. It happened 3 times last night. I closed the game and restarted and my credit total had not changed. I would also like to post about the fact that I have completed the Main and Resurrection Campaigns, but am not getting more than 2 of 3 collectibles acknowledged when I go back and repeat "The Cleaner" and acquire all 3. Now I repeat the chapter and the acquisition buttons are no longer present in the chapter. I have saved data to my PS Plus account, deleted and reloaded the game, and I have restarted the campaigns then downloaded my saved profile and data files from the cloud only to get the same results...no collectibles rewards for The Closer. I would post all of this on the forums if they would let me. This is getting really maddening. Can I call tech support to try to get help resolving ANY of these issues please? What is their phone number?

Message 16 of 19 (1,244 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Love ea and ingnore, where is the first tiem agent here was looking what happens? dissapeared.. and thats how they threat users...

Message 17 of 19 (659 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@ElHave 2022 the same funny problem and ANDY the community moderator dissapeared, if we trust on admins like you to solve nothing internet will be broke years ago.
Message 18 of 19 (655 Views)

★★★ Novice

Bro u need to level up from ball boy rank to a upper rank so that u can post a new discussion there is restriction to our accounts at rank ball boy we need to comment on the post for a week to rank up Frown

Message 19 of 19 (473 Views)