Can't Claim Reward,Can't Play Finals,Can't backspace FUT15 Mobile iPhone 6

by tonytin99

Original Post

Can't Claim Reward,Can't Play Finals,Can't backspace FUT15 Mobile iPhone 6

★★★ Newbie

When I try to claim my reward fo "Win Division 1 Single Player Seasons Trophy" I get "Error Our servers are temporarily down while we work on making things better. Please try again later." It has been like this for about a week. I can still play seasons, transfer and do everything else, I only get this when I try to claim this reward. Other rewards can be claimed.

Secondly, when I try to play the finals of the Manager's Cup, I get an error message "Error status 461 * callld 1062" This occurs whether I simulate or try to play the match. This has also been occuring for about a week.

Lastly I am unable to use backspace in the application. The backspace works fine with other applications so I know it's not the phone. This is not a problem when the type field goes blank when clicked on, so I can set Buy Now prices but it is a problem since I am unable to backspace my team name or abbreviation. I was able to add "Juve" to "MyTeam" but ideally I'd like to be able to change it.

It would really be nice to get these three kinks worked out,

Thank you,

Tony

Message 1 of 4 (1,158 Views)

Re: Can't Claim Reward,Can't Play Finals,Can't backspace FUT15 Mobile iPhone 6

★★★ Newbie
I have the same back space problem on my iPad. I also can't claim a reward that is " Promote to Division 1 in Single Player Seasons" it has two gold packs for the reward. I don't know if that it the same problem you have but it sucks
Message 2 of 4 (1,066 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have the exact identical problem when trying to claim the reward for winning the season. Further, after I get the error, it jumps back out to the title screen and has to spin for a few seconds while it reconnects to the servers. No problems claiming other rewards, just the one for winning the season. I've won several seasons since then and that doesn't kick it into gear either.
Message 3 of 4 (949 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

What version of FIFA 15 are you using and also what version of iOS? If you are having issues with FIFA crashing when logging into facebook just change your profile picture in facebook (or upload one if you don't have one). Don't ask me why but this fixes the issue.

For other issues I would make sure you have the latest update to FIFA 15 installed. Also, I would not upgrade to iOS 8 if you have not done so yet as it seems to have more issues than iOS 7, especially on older hardware like the iPad 2 and iPhone 4S or earlier.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

If you found my post helpful, please consider giving me XP

If my post solved your issue, please consider selecting it as the "Solution"

Message 4 of 4 (946 Views)