Help us improve Answer HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks
Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
mark1291

"Your gamer profile does not have the correct permissions to access this feature" on fifa 14 Xbox One

This error message keeps appearing whenever I try to play an online match of any kind.

I have an active gold account that has not expired and there are no restrictions on the xbox one online filter.

This started to appear after I had finished playing a match 5 minutes before.

Topics: 188
XP: 4,064
Ideas: 5
Solutions: 2,338

Re: "Your gamer profile does not have the correct permissions to access this feature" on fifa 14 Xbox One

For this you will need to contact Origin/EA support they will gladly help you whit this problem https://help.ea.com/en/origin go here press contact as give information press I still need help at the bottom of the page and then press start live chat and you will get a live chat whit an EA agent that will be glad to help you

if this helps pleas give XP to my account thanks
mark this as solution if it solves your question so others will know the answer when they come here

If someones post has helped, please click the white XP button and award the user with XP.

If someones post has solved your question, click the green "Accept as Solution" button and mark it as solution so it can help others with the same problem.

Thanks for being part of Answer HQ community, we all hope you have a great time here!

If you need future assistance, you can PM me here.

Answer HQ Hero/Moderator and EA Forums Moderator.

Acolyte
rooney10ian

Re: "Your gamer profile does not have the correct permissions to access this feature" on f

Your gamer profile does not have the correct permissions to acess this feature. why it still telling me this i cant play online with friends

Keeper
lupeto

Re: "Your gamer profile does not have the correct permissions to access this feature" on f

[ Edited ]

I appear to have found a workaround to the problem:
- create a new account on XBox One
- Sign in using your main account (the one with XBox Live Gold)

- Add new account as an adult family member, which will give the new account XBox Live Gold access
- Sign in with the new account and start FIFA14. All game modes are available to the new account.

I think that this proves that the problem lies with some bug with the EA account associated with the problem gamertag.