Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
heicmat

"We are sorry but there has been an error connecting to Fifa 14 Ultimate Team. You will be returned to the Fifa 14 Main Menu"

I have know idea what happened, but my Ultimate team is not working. When I try to conect it comes up with that message.

EA_Lars
Topics: 7
XP: 324
Solutions: 1,435

Re: "We are sorry but there has been an error connecting to Fifa 14 Ultimate Team. You will be returned to the Fifa 14 Main Menu"

Please contact our Customer Support, here's how:

1. Click on the following link: https://help.ea.com/contact-us
  2. Make sure you are logged in (top right corner)
  3. Click on the blue button "Contact a Game Advisor"
  4. Enter the name of your game or product (or "Origin" for account-related issues) and click "Find Solutions"
  5. Select the type of issue and the platform you play on, and click on "Find Solutions".
  6. Click on the blue button "I still need help" if the FAQ articles do not apply to your situation.
  7. Select a contact option. Note that you may get different contact options depending on your country.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!

Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.

If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.

If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".

Lookout
QuinlanLJ

Re: "We are sorry but there has been an error connecting to Fifa 14 Ultimate Team. You will be returned to the Fifa 14 Main Menu"

Hey heicmat, don't bother. They wont help you one bit, only waste your time.

Keeper
pezzzaaa

I can't even play a match when I go to put a player on the bench it just sends me back to the main menu it's been going on for a week now. This unbelievable ea sort it out please
Keeper
yidarmylily

I have also had this problem. I have bought 5 or 6 players on ultimate team today and when I go too put them on my active squad it says that same message. I spoke too an advisor and she was useless.
Keeper
midnightkilla8

I just got this after I won a game 5-2 and tried to go back the the UT menu. when I went back into UT, it hit me with the classic "it appears you disconnected from you last online match..." message. it's really frustrating when you're playing in divisions.
Keeper
realmadridyh

Same thing with me. I have contacted them 7 or 8 times, they gave me useless solutions then told me that they are now taking it into their considerations "as usual but nothing happens". 

Keeper
kelleett

I haven't been able to play Ultimate Team for a couple weeks because of this problem. I've been in contact with a EA via the help E-Mail, however i was told they cannot assist me with the problem. It's as if they don't want us to play their game!

Keeper
fazzz86

Re: "We are sorry but there has been an error connecting to Fifa 14 Ultimate Team. You will be

I have this problem as well for few days.

But I think I've solve it for now.

The error occured when I tried to change my players (my team sheet before the game start)

What I did to solve this problem was I didnt change my team, i leave my team sheet as it is (proceed directly to game without changing any player).

Once the game is finished, I can then change my team as usual. No more error message.

Hope this might help few others out there.

heicmat wrote:

I have know idea what happened, but my Ultimate team is not working. When I try to conect it comes up with that message.

Keeper
janash1337

Re: "We are sorry but there has been an error connecting to Fifa 14 Ultimate Team. You will be

[ Edited ]

actually guys it has to do with the squad.. you have to create a new squad, even though you choose the exact same players, then it will work.