Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Keeper
kelleett

"We are sorry but there has been an error connecting to FIFA 14 Ultimate Team"

For the past few weeks i have been getting this message when trying to access Ultimate Team, and also getting it at the end of EVERY game i play. As a result of this i get a DNF, loose contracts and no coins. The message pops up as it says "Please wait..." when loading the match stats. Throughout the game there are no problems, it's just at the end when i am disconnected.

I have also noticed that i am begining to experience problems in other areas of Fifa 14 aswell, the main one being the error message "The connection has been lost with the opponent" when beginning a Pro Clubs match. No one else in the club gets disconnected and therefore play the match as normal.

Is there an issue with my EA ID?

EA_Lars
Topics: 7
XP: 285
Solutions: 1,433

Re: "We are sorry but there has been an error connecting to FIFA 14 Ultimate Team"

Please contact our Customer Support, here's how:

1. Click on the following link: https://help.ea.com/contact-us
  2. Make sure you are logged in (top right corner)
  3. Click on the blue button "Contact a Game Advisor"
  4. Enter the name of your game or product (or "Origin" for account-related issues) and click "Find Solutions"
  5. Select the type of issue and the platform you play on, and click on "Find Solutions".
  6. Click on the blue button "I still need help" if the FAQ articles do not apply to your situation.
  7. Select a contact option. Note that you may get different contact options depending on your country.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!

Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.

If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.

If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".

Lookout
pzrjager

Re: "We are sorry but there has been an error connecting to FIFA 14 Ultimate Team"

hey r u on android?  if so i found a fix

Keeper
Shreyz

What solution did you find?

Keeper
vithaya96

Really..plz tell me
Im on android
Keeper
kelleett

I'm on PlayStation 3

Keeper
hra7758

I get same stupid message on iOS 7 when I play online season. I've been stuck in division 4 about a week coz every match that I win turns into a loss (3-0 to my opponents) ! I get same error message after completing and winning each match. Shocking, Extremely frustrating. Can someone help plz
Keeper
soccer1devil

Please tell me buddy..
Lookout
ryrysoccerguy80

IM ON XBOX AND I WAS DNF'D out of DIV 4 today
Keeper
sal19051995

Did you manage to get this sorted? Having the same problem.