Help us improve Answer HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks
Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
am0rial

professional is too easy, world class is to hard!

HI
for me it's not possible to play on world class difficulty, but very easy to play on professional. If you notice Legendary is easier than World Class...for me. Have anyone have same problem? I know i'm maybe bad but i have like 4 years of FIFA experience and i played previous version of FIFAs on World Class very well, now i lost like 3-1 from some midrange team when i'm MAN UTD or BARCA. Thx if you understand my issue.

Keeper
gunnersafcc

Re: professional is too easy, world class is to hard!

i can't enjoy career mode because of this now.  on pro i went the whole season with two defeats and won all the matches with crazy goal differences. and on world class i mostly draw or loss. if i do win it's just 1-0 win. it's to unbalanced.

Keeper
Shanokee

ok, can anyone explain, how team average 70 beat team with stats over 85?

then why these stats are even needed? make it like fifa 03 without them, so it will only depend of player skill.

this game sucks on soo many ways on world class, and it soo boring on pro.

if you people ( i mean EA) wanted to make it only possible to play on UT, then why you spend so much time making carrer mode?

Keeper
vbvibgyor

World class is still ok ultimate is fcuk'g crazy; I played as real madrid with some 3 rd divsion club just for a try and **bleep** 20 mins I played score 0-0 and possesion 80-20 for that club