Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
adamstiburek
Accepted Solution

product code origin fifa 14 PC!!

Hello, today I received my pre-order FIFA 14 on PC, when you try to install the game but after I enter the product key soon vindicated, but installation is not moved anywhere, so I wanted to repeat the whole process, but now I Origin announces that the code was already used

EA_Mat
Topics: 52
XP: 437
Solutions: 1,065

Re: product code origin fifa 14 PC!!

Once activated you can start by using the Origin client and don’t need to redeem the code a second time.
FIFA 14 can be found in the MY GAMES tab in your Origin client.

Keeper
JayPi14

Your answer doesn't solve the problem. It isn't possible to activate and install the game, because the first time I used the code, something with the activation or installation went wrong. The only options then are to restart or cancel the installation. So I started the installation again, but then the code was denied because I used it the first time.

Keeper
JayPi14

Problem solved. Sorry, I used the code for unlocking the team packs and not the longer real product key on another sheet.

Keeper
Himagra

I have the same problem ! How did you install the game ?

Keeper
boerkistan

Yes can you explain us how we have to install the game please?

Keeper
boerkistan

can you please explain me how i have to do this because it doesn't work for the moment.

Keeper
timoqu

Yes, I got the same problem. Purchased FIFA 14 today and all the installation does is install ORIGIN and that's it. So the only thing that's left to do is to download the whole game via Origin which is totally absurd, cause the game is already featured on the DVD. Any suggestions how to install FIFA 14 from hard copy and not download?

Keeper
baskob

Please anwser us, i'm having the same problem

Keeper
kennybrrrrrrrap

[ Edited ]

Having same problem, Originally origin told me that the code was not for Fifa 14 then that it was already used.

Did notice that it had added it on my origin client though, but had to download.

Think I may have solved it however.

Open the dvd contents using windows explorer and you have 'autorun.exe' and 'setup.exe'

Try running 'setup.exe' I did so and it seems to be installing fine now. Will update when it finishes to let you know if I had activation problems after.

I think the DVD player will default run the autorun.exe, which just takes you to Origin set-up.

Update

This worked for me.

Now to master that manual shooting again!

Hope it works for you all.