Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
phanbat

lag in fifa 14 online

Hi. i just bought fifa 14 for ps3 and i am experiensing lag every game i play online. other games work just fine to play online with. So i am wondering about if it is EA that are having some problems with servers or if it is my internet connection. I have tried everything to get rid of the lag, but nothing works. 

Please answer !

Mvh Sindre

Lookout
orksfite

Re: lag in fifa 14 online

Good old EA having the same problems as in FIFA 13 launch. How did we not anticipate!!!

Sentinel
joeydm

EVERYONE has this problem.

Just not a lot of people notice, but EA servers are a **bleep**ing joke.

Keeper
coldfir3123

[ Edited ]

same problem here.fifa 14 pc lags in FUT season even when ping is low i.e latency is green.Never happend in fifa 13
Please EA fix this problem ASAP its impossible to play!!!!

Keeper
g0lem88

What country are you playing from? 

I got a similar issue. I play in PC from Chicago, USA. I noticed lag in some of the matches. First day was terrible, like 80% had terrible lag.
Now its only in 20/30% of them. The lag I mean is that the screen stops and then continues like nothing has happened. 

Also, just happened to me 3 times that when I am in the screen before starting the game (the one that shows the oponent team) the game does not move into the next screen. Stays there forever..I can see the spinner moving and hear the music but satys there forever until I got tired and closed the game..which give me the warning saying I will loose points for quitting the game while playing online etc...very annoying!

Are u experiencing that also?

Lookout
ghostangel87

Same problem bro in ultimate team ,EA fix it.......

Keeper
coldfir3123

[ Edited ]

g0lem88 wrote:

What country are you playing from? 

I got a similar issue. I play in PC from Chicago, USA. I noticed lag in some of the matches. First day was terrible, like 80% had terrible lag.
Now its only in 20/30% of them. The lag I mean is that the screen stops and then continues like nothing has happened. 

Also, just happened to me 3 times that when I am in the screen before starting the game (the one that shows the oponent team) the game does not move into the next screen. Stays there forever..I can see the spinner moving and hear the music but satys there forever until I got tired and closed the game..which give me the warning saying I will loose points for quitting the game while playing online etc...very annoying!

Are u experiencing that also?

I am experiencing lag in almost every match in FUT and seasons.First day it worked well for me while i was playing co-op season.From then onwards its lagging in almost 90-95% of matches even when ping is very low.

I never had frezing issues all of my matches started as normal but once mach is started it lags like stuttering with gap of 1-2 seconds after every frame.

Keeper
lucaszezinho51

Same problem here in Brazil!

95% of matches with a terrible LAG!

Keeper
benni16786

same probs in germany... at the moment the only games who doesn't lag are friendly-games i think ;(

Keeper
patri0t_gamer

same here... its unplayable in FUT season and losing the matches