Help us improve Answer HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks
Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Lookout
Olondriz

if I'm playing fifa 14 on ps3 can i challenge fifa 14 ps4 players?

if I'm playing fifa 14 on ps3 can i challenge fifa 14 ps4 players? a few friends have already got their ps4's.. can i challenge / play against them?

cor1454
Topics: 4
XP: 72
Solutions: 7

Re: if I'm playing fife 14 on ps3 can I challenge fife 14 ps4 players?

Currently there are no signs of Cross-play between PS4 and PS3 players in FIFA 14. Maybe in the future! You could always pitch that in the ideas section of the site.

If this question helped you give it XP and accept it as a solution so other people with the same problem can get help!

- Cor1454

Keeper
skhalaf09913

Re: if I'm playing fifa 14 on ps3 can i challenge fifa 14 ps4 players?

Did you have this figured out? Am on PS4, I do see my friends on PS3 in my friends list in PSN, however they see me offline and in FIFA 14 It does NOT show my ps3 friends at all!
Isn't there a clear statement from EA about FIFfA 14 cross play?!
Keeper
eliasj99

Re: if I'm playing fife 14 on ps3 can I challenge fife 14 ps4 players?

Please add this in Ea. It is hard to find good matchmaking as it is. Most of the people I come up against shows a 2 bar connection and I have great internet. There just isn't enough people for you to split servers like that. I can understand Xbox and PlayStation not sharing the same server, but ps3 and ps4, and Xbox 360 and Xbox 1. So if its not to much to ask, can u make it so that cross-play between the ps3 and the ps4 possible.

Keeper
piggsveis

[ Edited ]
This not being able to play against people online because they have ps3 (or opposite ps4) is stupid. What's the point except trying to earn money? Many of my friends will never buy the new Ps4 thus I'm unable to play those online.

No news to this item?
Keeper
frtdzdr

we are waiting for a solution. this is just annoying

Keeper
eliealam

Does anyone from EA actually ever respond or comment on anything we write here? is this is just to promote being friendly "ask. Answer. Be the Hero", but then we don't give a **bleep** about what you think ?

being able to play cross-platform (ps to ps) is something trivial that people should expect by default, and shouldn't be screaming their lungs out on every forum on the internet, and not have anyone listen or even care, not PS and not EA, and not any other gaming developers.

sad thing is that our deep disapointment with this stupidity will never cause any of them to lose any money, because we have no choice but to continue buying and continue playing, otherwise they'd listen when they start losing money, or actually not losing money, but winning a bit less money then they already are.

Keeper
ZURDINAMO

Anything new about this??
Protector
j28red

dont be silly guys the PS4 and PS3 are as different at the Xbox and the SNES really when it comes to FIFA and FUT

For example PS4 has legends and PS3 doesnt so how is that going to work??

Also there have been PS3 only updates so the PS4 game is at a different update level to PS3

techie stuff aside it will not happen because Sony want to sell PS4 not PS3 which is in for a slow death over the next 12 months

Keeper
RonaldoMSJR

They don't.

It is the same everywhere.

They are too busy "creating" the next buggy version, Fifa 15.

It is a waste of time - on XBox One, Fifa 14 is buggy as hell and nobody answer anything.