Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
yuvalc456

how to get the daily gift on fut 14 web app?

its showes in the web app that i should get a daily gift but i didnt get , and i try for allredy two days. how ca i get the gifts?

Sentinel
merseysidepride

Re: how to get the daily gift on fut 14 web app?

Same here... This sucks

JaysenOracle
Topics: 46
XP: 1,427
Ideas: 3
Solutions: 695

[ Edited ]

It looks like the daily gifts are no longer available and the "for a limited time only" is over now.

http://answers.ea.com/t5/FIFA-14/Daily-Gifts-Fifa-14-web-app/m-p/1672469#M25973 look at the reply by EA manager

Hope this helps
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------。 Cheers 。-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
► ✔ Please don't forget to resolve your question if this helps as it could help others &all . Click XP if someone helped! ◄

***Please note...I do not work for EA/Origin. Questions belong in the forums,Solution is like medicine,same medicine/solution may not work on same problem

I don't answer questions via PM.  AHQ is "Player-to-Player" technical self-help forum

Keeper
thursillagh

its so anoying i have a good 10k team but i want more coins to make it better  i would also like to know why when im playing a match and winning my oppenet disconnects and it says i lost and i dnf and my coins after matches gets lower and lower 

Keeper
LochyMacleod

They started it up again 2 days ago

JaysenOracle

[ Edited ]

lochymacleod wrote:

They started it up again 2 days ago

lochymacleod,

Do your homework before you post anything, Don't post outdated answer.

Daily gift is already over https://www.facebook.com/easportsfifa?rf=120614451358434&filter=2

"dear EA 
i was meant to get a daily gift today and when i checked i did not get any please check what is the problem 

thanks
Like · Comment · Share

Asked and  answered an hour ago

Hope this helps
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------。 Cheers 。-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
► ✔ Please don't forget to resolve your question if this helps as it could help others &all . Click XP if someone helped! ◄

***Please note...I do not work for EA/Origin. Questions belong in the forums,Solution is like medicine,same medicine/solution may not work on same problem

I don't answer questions via PM.  AHQ is "Player-to-Player" technical self-help forum

Keeper
yuvalc456

the link is for post 3 weeks ago... its wright right now in the web app that i should get free pack

Keeper
brammmie11nac

Same problem.. Any answers already?

JaysenOracle

[ Edited ]

yuvalc456 wrote:

the link is for post 3 weeks ago... its wright right now in the web app that i should get free pack

the link was answered and posted on 2nd November 2013.

Maybe Santa Claus will give you a pack

Keeper
Hibeejohn

i have not been getting my daily gift from web app if its over why have adds on fifa and web app saying its on now ?