Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

how to get the daily gift on fut 14 web app?

by yuvalc456

Original Post

how to get the daily gift on fut 14 web app?

★★★★ Novice

its showes in the web app that i should get a daily gift but i didnt get , and i try for allredy two days. how ca i get the gifts?

Message 1 of 13 (14,597 Views)

Re: how to get the daily gift on fut 14 web app?

★★★★ Novice

Same here... This sucks

Message 2 of 13 (14,428 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

It looks like the daily gifts are no longer available and the "for a limited time only" is over now.

http://answers.ea.com/t5/FIFA-14/Daily-Gifts-Fifa-14-web-app/m-p/1672469#M25973 look at the reply by EA manager

Hope this helps
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------。 Cheers 。-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
► ✔ Please don't forget to resolve your question if this helps as it could help others &all . Click XP if someone helped! ◄

***Please note...I do not work for EA/Origin. Questions belong in the forums,Solution is like medicine,same medicine/solution may not work on same problem

I don't answer questions via PM.  AHQ is "Player-to-Player" technical self-help forum

Message 3 of 13 (14,416 Views)

★★★★ Novice

its so anoying i have a good 10k team but i want more coins to make it better  i would also like to know why when im playing a match and winning my oppenet disconnects and it says i lost and i dnf and my coins after matches gets lower and lower 

Message 4 of 13 (14,414 Views)

★★★★ Novice

They started it up again 2 days ago

Message 5 of 13 (14,389 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

lochymacleod wrote:

They started it up again 2 days ago

lochymacleod,

Do your homework before you post anything, Don't post outdated answer.

Daily gift is already over https://www.facebook.com/easportsfifa?rf=120614451358434&filter=2

"dear EA 
i was meant to get a daily gift today and when i checked i did not get any please check what is the problem 

thanks
Like · Comment · Share

Asked and  answered an hour ago

Hope this helps
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------。 Cheers 。-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
► ✔ Please don't forget to resolve your question if this helps as it could help others &all . Click XP if someone helped! ◄

***Please note...I do not work for EA/Origin. Questions belong in the forums,Solution is like medicine,same medicine/solution may not work on same problem

I don't answer questions via PM.  AHQ is "Player-to-Player" technical self-help forum

Message 6 of 13 (14,367 Views)

★★★★ Novice

the link is for post 3 weeks ago... its wright right now in the web app that i should get free pack

Message 7 of 13 (14,288 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Same problem.. Any answers already?

Message 8 of 13 (14,268 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

yuvalc456 wrote:

the link is for post 3 weeks ago... its wright right now in the web app that i should get free pack

the link was answered and posted on 2nd November 2013.

Maybe Santa Claus will give you a pack

Message 9 of 13 (14,210 Views)

★★★★ Novice

i have not been getting my daily gift from web app if its over why have adds on fifa and web app saying its on now ?

Message 10 of 13 (14,138 Views)

Secure your account

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help

Check out the new EA Help!

We want to make finding the help you need better, faster, and easier.

So, we’ve had some work done at help.ea.com