Help us improve Answer HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks
Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Lookout
stoebs
Accepted Solution

fut 14 web app - how to buy fifa points?

hi anyone out there know how to purchase fifa points so i can open some gold packs?

Keeper
snowwarrior31

Re: fut 14 web app - how to buy fifa points?

can you buy fifa points on the fifa 14 web app

Keeper
K_SENGH_B

on the fut 14 web app you cant buy fifa points. so how do you ?

EA_Stephen
Topics: 127
XP: 2,268
Solutions: 2,899

Please take a look at our main post here about FiFA points and the Web App:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/FIFA-14/Why-can-t-I-purchase-FIFA-points-in-the-Web-App/m-p/1519553#U151955...

Hope this answers your question.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Keeper
saifals

How much money is being left on the table in regards to this issue? Does EA have a say in this? I understand the game is not available yet, however, even when the game is available there are times where I am not able to get on my console to purchase FIFA points, but would love to give my money to EA to get them on the web app so I can open packs from my computer. Not sure if they can change this but like I said, I think money is being left on the table and it would also be a useful service to the consumers.

Keeper
myepicballs719

this just advertises buying coins because people want to open packs and if they cant use their money on fifa points they will use it on fifa coins to open packs

Keeper
martinop7000

I understand that fifa points can not be bought before the game comes out. But one thing i don't understand is how does everyone on youtube have fifa point they can use in fifa 14 when others don´t. Do they have a form for vip service or what. Can anyone tell how it´s possibel??

Keeper
myepicballs719

if you have the early release and have fifa 13 then get fifa points from the fifa 13 store and then transfer them from fifa 13 to 14 through the fifa 14 early release thing

Keeper
xim0nst4rzzzxi

I have this problem mate

Keeper
xim0nst4rzzzxi

U get early access and trade fifa 13 points to fifa 14