Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Keeper
adamster32

fifa 14 web app

I can't go on full screen mode on fifa ut web app. when i zoom out the sides are chopped of and i cant move the screen left or right to toggle full screen. i can not sear for players so i cant trade :c is there anything i can do, like is there a link for full screen mode ?

Operative
cykokn1ghtpsn

Re: fifa 14 web app

If you are on a web browser on PC try changing the zoom level of the page(CTRL & "+", or CTRL + "-")

Keeper
xxxmcnultyxxx

doesnt work :smileysad: can you tweet me the answer please? @niall9320

Keeper
xxicem4nproxx

search it on internet explorer i dont np why but it works

adamster32 wrote:

I can't go on full screen mode on fifa ut web app. when i zoom out the sides are chopped of and i cant move the screen left or right to toggle full screen. i can not sear for players so i cant trade :c is there anything i can do, like is there a link for full screen mode ?

adamster32 wrote:

Keeper
rgshamma

I have the exact same problem, The web app is basically unusable because so much is chopped off. If there is a seperate URL for the fullscreen mose that would be great!

EA_Lars
Topics: 7
XP: 215
Solutions: 1,432

Please contact our Customer Support, here's how:

1. Click on the following link: https://help.ea.com/contact-us
  2. Make sure you are logged in (top right corner)
  3. Click on the blue button "Contact a Game Advisor"
  4. Enter the name of your game or product (or "Origin" for account-related issues) and click "Find Solutions"
  5. Select the type of issue and the platform you play on, and click on "Find Solutions".
  6. Click on the blue button "I still need help" if the FAQ articles do not apply to your situation.
  7. Select a contact option. Note that you may get different contact options depending on your country.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!

Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.

If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.

If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".

Keeper
Dextooorr

[SOLUTION!!] Go to control panel, appearence and click on screen resolution. Change it to 1024 by 768 and you will be able to see all of the web app. Worked for me