Help us improve Answer HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks
Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
jayceemilan

fifa 14 ultimate team transfer market issues.

hi i am enquiring as to when or should i say "if" you are going to sort out the problem with the fut transfer market,

every time i try to look for players its says that there are no players avalible! What ? Really?

then when i manage to get some trade players up on the screen as soon as i go on to the next page i get kicked off again, this has been happening ever since the first day of fifa 14 came out and still happens today.

I have to be honest with you! this fifa is littered with bugs, the game play is awful and i cant understand how you got it so wrong when fifa 13 was so good.

If i knew the game would have been like this i wouldnt have wasted £55 to but the game let alone £100's on fut not realising that you had no intention of fixing the bugs. If the game wasnt ready by the release ( which it clearly wasnt) bite the bullet and delay the release date like rockstar did with GTA 5. although its late at least you have a quality game that was worth waiting for.

I just hope you get it right next time and for your sake i hope PES doesnt bring out their own version of FUT otherwise i fear, no, I know you will lose alot of your customers.

I truely hope you take this email seriously as i am only critising on matters that you need to deal with asap.

many thanks for your attention.

Jay

EA_Lars
Topics: 7
XP: 329
Solutions: 1,435

Re: fifa 14 ultimate team transfer market issues.

Please contact our Customer Support, here's how:

1. Click on the following link: https://help.ea.com/contact-us
  2. Make sure you are logged in (top right corner)
  3. Click on the blue button "Contact a Game Advisor"
  4. Enter the name of your game or product (or "Origin" for account-related issues) and click "Find Solutions"
  5. Select the type of issue and the platform you play on, and click on "Find Solutions".
  6. Click on the blue button "I still need help" if the FAQ articles do not apply to your situation.
  7. Select a contact option. Note that you may get different contact options depending on your country.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!

Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.

If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.

If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".

Keeper
fifafrennzy

ea, are **bleep**s, if they could help us, they would! But EA are **bleep**, so they cant!

Keeper
millenniman11

Yeah, get it fixed! It's simple!

Keeper
kingursula

how did you fix it ?

Keeper
dpommo

[ Edited ]

Sorry ealars but that reponse is just pitiful. A solution doesn't exist, so why bother asking someone to go through the trouble of your customer support? 

Keeper
bradtek

Really EA? This problem has been going on for months and the only thing you say back to the customers is to visit customer support when there is no solution? You're a disgrace.

And by the way, I contacted customer support last week about this issue and the guy said was puzzled as to when the issue will be fixed, your customer support is awful and so is your maintenance of games. I PAID £40 FOR THIS GAME ON 3 DIFFERENT CONSOLES AND THE BUG IS ON ALL OF THEM, EA YOUR A DISRGACE.
Lookout
Labiway

Transfer market is broken and it freezes every time my opponent disconnects (which means I have to dashboard and as a consquence lose too)

It's essentially a broken market and a broken in-game experience. Everything is broken.

Keeper
biisc

seriously its absolutely shocking, its been far too long now. its just inconvenient that when i want to search for in form cards, i have to sort through loads of pages to find them. THIS SHOULDNT BE HAPPENING! EA rape us of our money on packs that contain absolutely nothing but poor cards with far too many rare healing cards. Ive stupidly spent over £300 on this game and a tiny issue like this needs to be sorted soon!!!!

Keeper
joyboy1999

It's actually quite funny how ea are so useless they can't even fix a simple problem I have spent over £150 pound on cheap fifa 14 game. Ea you are total disgrace like the transfer market and the transfer target I have over 500k coins worth of stuff in that I can't use this is the limit sort your game out because it's not Just me complaining there are plenty of other people to