Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
fifaskill2013
Accepted Solution

fifa 14 ultimate team seasons winning games and getting no points and no coins

I won 2 games in a row and got no points and no coins and no title it makes me not wanna play no more cause it keeps happening

Acolyte
wwfc28

I won a match but got no coins and points

So i won a seasons match 6-3 but i got 0 coins and i also didnt get any division points?

Keeper
woolleyeh

Re: I won a match but got no coins and points

This is happeneing to me aswell 

Keeper
wibbledibbz

happening too me also

Keeper
markflay3

Yeah same happened to me. Where are my coins?

Keeper
mightyoregon

So awesome. I've played the same match twice in single player seasons, get no season points, no coins, it wont advance. But players fitness is reduced and contracts are used. THANKS EA! GLAD I SPENT A BUNCH OF CASH ON FIFA POINTS TO BUY PACKS!

Keeper
haroldbishop1

same here chaps division 7 i have tried losing a match on purporse forfeited season and everything but i have to keep playing the same match? come on EA sort it out

Keeper
evilcabbage1991

Also has happened to me twice today. Tells me I have won the title twice but then i get no coins, and the win is not recorded. Still 1 game left in the division for the 3rd time. Dont appreciate spending a lot of money on a game and then also buying fifa points and this occuring!! Needs to be fixed right away and compensated or I wont be happy 

Keeper
haroldbishop1

do u have to keep on playing the same match mate

Keeper
weemouse

Yes EA this is rather annoying.

I thought it may have been an error just for me, I won a game 4-0 got 0 coins and 0 points, it didnt take my game off me. however when I then played another, which i lost 1-2 and got 0 points and 0 coins it happily took away a game.

I have been off and restarted I have again just completed a win in FUT seasons winning 3-1 to gain a total of 0 coins on all attributes 0 points and not moving closer to promotion.