Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
cleggmaster

fifa 14 tournament mode

i got the pc download version of the game, available as of last night 23.00 hrs local time. now, to my great disappointment, i can't find any TOURNAMENT MODE in the game, except for a LOAD TOURNAMENT window which, as no tournament has been saved, does not give me any option to load any.

is this option an unlockable one? if so, how do i unlock it? i want to make it clear that TOURNAMENT MODE is the only mode i play all year long and it would be a massive disappointment were i not able to use it.

also, that's basically the only way one can play with creation centre teams on the pc version, so it would be even more disappointing.

please clarify.

best

Keeper
cleggmaster

Re: fifa 14 tournament mode

hey can anyone from the bigwigs at ea reply? i've bought fifa since 96 and this is really setting me up on the verge of joining the pes armada!!! all jokes let alone, i only buy fifa to play offline and tournament mode is a massive part of it all, so could you please clarify whether this modality is available, whether it's unlockable?

how?

am

Keeper
jtasher3

I had the same problem, but I got the Tournament Mode to work now on the Xbox360 version of the game.  Go to the Load Tournment tile, and move the right joystick to the right until to you see "Create Tournament."  Then click on that tile, and you can create/load any tourment that you like, such as the FA Cup or the Prem.

I purchased the Creation Center packs (except Season Pass), so I do not know if that had anything to do with it.

Good luck!

JTAsher

Keeper
hellinas0

Awesome! Thank you!

Keeper
jtasher3

You are welcome.  

It would help if EA would put even a basic manual in the box!  For a full priced game, you would think that a manual, even a small one, would be included.

John

Keeper
arranwilkinson

Yep - I put it down to my own muppet skills as a newby. Works on PS3. Move cursor on to load tournament with left analog and toggle with right analog. All the old options there......create tournament - new tournament etc....

Keeper
jtasher3

To follow up on my earlier post, on the XBOX 360 you cannot create a tournament on the Load Tournament tile that appears on the home screen.  You have to go to the tile entitled "More Options," which I think can be found on the second screen.  Once you click that, then go to the Load Tourment tile and move the right joystick button to the right to access the Create Tournament option.

What is surprising though is that the team roster is not updated in the tournaments, at least it doesn't appear to be.  None of the players that were added to the teams in the summer transfer window appear to be available.

John

Keeper
teta34

I have the pc version what i can do to play tournament

Keeper
omarsiito93

Is it possible that i can use my creation league and play career mode and qualify to play in the championship league or eruo leage ??

In fifa 14?

Keeper
omarsiito93

Is it possible that i can use my creation league and play career mode and qualify to play in the championship league or eruo leage ??

In fifa 14?