Help us improve Answer HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks
Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
vcelin

fifa 14 redeem code

I have problem with my redeem code. I bought Fifa 14- Ultimate edition trought Origin. I haven´t my redeem code and i haven´t my gold packs in FUT.

EA_Stephen
Topics: 128
XP: 2,358
Solutions: 2,977

Re: fifa 14 redeem code

Did you pre-order the game? Can you check whether the payment was actually taken from your bank / credit card account? 

If everything looks ok from that side and you still haven't received a product code to redeem, then please contact customer support directly for help, by following these steps:

1.  Click the link https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/ask and log in with your Origin name and password.

2. Where it says: ’What Can We Help you With’, type in ‘FIFA 2014’ 

3. Click Find Solutions

4.  Select "Billing/Purchasing" from the drop-down list and also select your platform form the list.

5.  Click: Find Solutions

6.  Scroll down a little and on the lower right hand side, Click "I Still need Help" 

The Window Will Open... 
You’ll now see the available contact options, depending on your geographical location and the time of day. Phone or Live Chat are the best options. 

Hope this helps.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".