Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
amiratperth

fifa 14 player missing in ultimate team

To whom it may concern
hello and greetings 
i would like to thank ea for making top of the line video games specially fifa.

i had an enquirey, in fifa 13 ultimate team an iranian player named 'masoud' played for the spanish premiere league (liga BBVA) in the 'ossasuna' club. this year he transfered to 'UD Las Palmas' in the spanish second league (liga adelante).
now, in fifa 14 ultimate team, if you search him up nothing appers, no masoud in his old or new club.
i just want to know that after you guys do some research and find out about this masoud guy in his new club 'UD Las Palmas' and see he actually moved there, if there is any chance you could be kind and add him to fifa 14 ultimate team as an iranian player, since his iranian.
with many regards, Amir Khodadad

Keeper
akrami3010

Re: fifa 14 player missing in ultimate team

I just wanted to bump this.

Also, Steven Beitashour from San Jose Earthquakes should be listed as Iranian in FUT, not American...

Any ideas when/if these things will get sorted any time soon?

XP: 343
Ideas: 2
Solutions: 104

Re: fifa 14 player missing in ultimate team

Hi guys,

I don't know what EA stance on adding players to Ultimate Team is - unfortunately I wasn't able to find anything official during research, so for the moment I think we should assume that players will not be added to Ultimate Team during the season.

As for players with the wrong nationality, you can help EA solve these wrong nationality issues by consulting them about the issues inside this topic on the official EA forum: http://forum.ea.com/uk/posts/list/2580016.page

Thanks for your time.

Answers HQ Hero - Please read sticky topics in your game category before posting your issue. If you have a Answers HQ-related problem, please feel free to PM me for help. I don't offer game support via PM, however, requests for such will go unanswered.
XP = Thanks for helping.
Accept as solution = This solved my problem!

Please be aware I am not an EA employee, merely a volunteer moderator/helper. I cannot move your case along further or credit you back with coins/players.