Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
donpepe72

fifa 14 online team play 2 vs 2 or 3 vs3

i want to know why removing the "online team play", I want to play with my friends 2 vs 2. Regular client of yours and I think it's unfair of you to remove anything which is why I'm buy your product.

Keeper
kararalmousawi

Re: fifa 14 online team play 2 vs 2 or 3 vs3

so the 2 vs 2 feature is not in the game anymore.

donpepe72 wrote:

i want to know why removing the "online team play", I want to play with my friends 2 vs 2. Regular client of yours and I think it's unfair of you to remove anything which is why I'm buy your product.

Keeper
phattown213

I already traded FIFA 14 back to game stop because online team play is no longer available. I lost $10 in the process, but that's worth the money to play FIFA 13 online team play for another year.

EA, please add online team play to FIFA 15 at least and don't f it up like you did with 14. I'll be waiting you dumbtards.
Keeper
mug2monkey

I wish I could get a refund after looking for half hour in game for the online team play.

I care not for FUT just like playing a RL team onlinewith friends which consists of not being Real or Barca.

I will not recommend fifa14 to anyone and will look before I buy fifa15 for online team mode.

Keeper
JeansenVaars

I can't believe this. I bought the game to play with friends and the most common thing, which is playing with friends by origin, is not available. How dissapointing.

I know the chances are little but how hard could it be to add the feature back? 

How sad, ea.

Keeper
rehaz

I traded my game too the next day right away.. got me GTA 5 and lost 25 dollars! Why they take this thing out is beyond my understanding.. I think someone should look up and fix this mistake before is too late and loss a whole a lot of fans!!!

STUPID MOVE REALLY!

Keeper
munchinmuff

best apart of the game online team play with real teams and players shocked?

Keeper
debkolkata

The most Horrible Edition............

Keeper
Rudiamante

I want to express my deep disagreement with this change, which is not allowed to play with a friend on a computer from a single PC, PS3, XboX. It is assumed that EA should promote social activity, not every person is enclosed in her room to play with friends online to be on the same team. Please come back this way, it is quite unfortunate that have been removed, and a bad strategy.

Give us back the team play online! Please!!!!

Keeper
Rudiamante

There is no EA employee who comes to standing up for this big mistake????