Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

fifa 14- give me answers - it doesnt let me add fifa points? it keeps coming up with there has been a error with the fifa store checkout? whys it doing this?

by markeast93

Original Post

fifa 14- give me answers - it doesnt let me add fifa points? it keeps coming up with there has been a error with the fifa store checkout? whys it doing this?

★★★★ Novice

it doesnt let me add fifa points? it keeps voming up with there has been a error with the fifa store checkout? whys it doing this?

Message 1 of 5 (1,556 Views)

Re: fifa 14- give me answers - it doesnt let me add fifa points? it keeps coming up with there has been a error with the fifa store checkout? whys it doing this?

★★★★ Newbie

done the same thing with we but It took my money iv lost about £40 because of it i'm raging anyone know how I can get my money or fifa points back???!! 

Message 2 of 5 (1,488 Views)

Re: fifa 14- give me answers - it doesnt let me add fifa points? it keeps coming up with there has been a error with the fifa store checkout? whys it doing this?

★★★★ Novice
Mine won't let me buy any FIFA points either. It's already let me spend £65 on it... Which was a £35 redeem code I was given as a gift and the balance I topped up to buy the £63.99 package. My season ticket says it is active, but the expiration date is 01/01/1970. Any ideas what is going wrong?
Message 3 of 5 (1,483 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

Me too! I'M SOOOO NOT IN THE MOOD RIGHT NOW. I lost £69.99 and didn't even receive my fifa points!! >Frown

Message 4 of 5 (568 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

i lot $30 plese tell me how i can get my points or money back, i am very fustrated at the moment...

Message 5 of 5 (520 Views)

Secure your account

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help

Check out the new EA Help!

We want to make finding the help you need better, faster, and easier.

So, we’ve had some work done at help.ea.com