Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
markeast93

fifa 14- give me answers - it doesnt let me add fifa points? it keeps coming up with there has been a error with the fifa store checkout? whys it doing this?

it doesnt let me add fifa points? it keeps voming up with there has been a error with the fifa store checkout? whys it doing this?

Keeper
jc2012jc

Re: fifa 14- give me answers - it doesnt let me add fifa points? it keeps coming up with there has been a error with the fifa store checkout? whys it doing this?

done the same thing with we but It took my money iv lost about £40 because of it i'm raging anyone know how I can get my money or fifa points back???!! 

Keeper
ryanrolph

Re: fifa 14- give me answers - it doesnt let me add fifa points? it keeps coming up with there has been a error with the fifa store checkout? whys it doing this?

Mine won't let me buy any FIFA points either. It's already let me spend £65 on it... Which was a £35 redeem code I was given as a gift and the balance I topped up to buy the £63.99 package. My season ticket says it is active, but the expiration date is 01/01/1970. Any ideas what is going wrong?
Keeper
thenujan

Me too! I'M SOOOO NOT IN THE MOOD RIGHT NOW. I lost £69.99 and didn't even receive my fifa points!! :smileymad:

Keeper

i lot $30 plese tell me how i can get my points or money back, i am very fustrated at the moment...