Help us improve Answer HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks
Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Acolyte
wajefc

fifa 14 career pro position change

Hi can you help I have achieved quite a lot on my career pro and would like to get others for example I am a striker and want to change to defender to achieve better tackling attributes but can't is this going to be fixed or am I going to have to play as a striker till the end of my career I would be grateful if you can get back to me about this thanks WAJ-EFC.

Keeper
tekhiun

Re: fifa 14 career pro position change

I would like also to know how to do this , if this is not possible  then I think it should be added on an update or something, it is quite annoying to not be able to complete those achievements and just have them there .

Keeper
forzaacmilanista

Try this and then let me know if it worked..
Go to EA-Cataolgue > Career > And then buy the item thats called "Edit Player in Career" u got to be Lvl 19 to be able to buy this Item, and then start ur Career mode again > go to "My Career" > down to settings but insteed of entering "Settings" u slide to "Edit Player" and try to edit your player from there. I hope u its not to hard to understand my descriptions and I really hope that it will work.

IF THIS WORKS LET ME KNOW!!! GOOD LUCK!

Keeper
shwebb315

forzaacmilanista wrote:

Try this and then let me know if it worked..
Go to EA-Cataolgue > Career > And then buy the item thats called "Edit Player in Career" u got to be Lvl 19 to be able to buy this Item, and then start ur Career mode again > go to "My Career" > down to settings but insteed of entering "Settings" u slide to "Edit Player" and try to edit your player from there. I hope u its not to hard to understand my descriptions and I really hope that it will work.

IF THIS WORKS LET ME KNOW!!! GOOD LUCK!

No this doesnt work :smileysad:

Keeper
jsmcquown

Has anyone figured this out yet?

Keeper
glaringostrich7

i have tried but it does not work but at some clubs they play my cm as a cb in a few matches

Keeper
hdfjhfhaegvkjhb

Yes

jsmcquown wrote:

Has anyone figured this out yet?

you go to the Eas catalogue and go to career and then look for a card called edit player in career buy that and you should be able to edit your pro whenever you want :smileyhappy:

Keeper
jsmcquown

As stated above in this thread - this does not work. I just spent the 2500 fcc to confirm this. It would be nice if EA would answer this question and at least let us know that it isn't possible.
Keeper
jobalobski

yeh this is getting annoying now, really wana change my position my pro plays in.

Not got gold atm, so doing offline career mode, really need to change to midfielder and def. 

Still no way of doing this? do i have to be same position for whole career, thats not what alan smith did :smileytongue:

Keeper
Richieblue82

getting really frustrated with this EA need to get their finger out