Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

fifa 14 cant get on webapp

by monsterman12345

Original Post

fifa 14 cant get on webapp

★★ Novice

i dont know if this has happend to anyone else but when i log into the web app it say i have to buy the game firste and then i can go on the web app anyone know why?

Message 1 of 14 (5,978 Views)

Re: fifa 14 cant get on webapp

★★★ Newbie

i have no idea, same thing as me Confused

Message 2 of 14 (5,816 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

Apparently I am 'locked out' and I have no way of unlocking it after typing in my correct recovery question several times.

Message 3 of 14 (5,809 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Same thing!!! returning fut 13 user aswell! if we have until we have to buy the game it all seems pretty pointless!!!
Message 4 of 14 (5,808 Views)

★★★ Newbie

ive preoredered the game of amazon but how come my mates can who havent even preordered it

Message 5 of 14 (5,785 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Ive managed to sign in now! on my laptop through google chrome ! Which it didnt do on my iphone or samsung tablet! Try a laptop or pc hopefully it will work for u!
Message 6 of 14 (5,752 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

hey guys its asks this.......

NO SECURITY QUESTION

To further secure your Ultimate Team account, we ask that you set up a Security Question and Answer on your console or PC.

how do i set up the security question or do i jus have to type it in somewhere im reali stuck can any of u guys help please tank uStandard smile

Message 7 of 14 (5,733 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

SOLVED! I had the same problem its because I have 2 Origin accounts,I had an account for PC games which i was trying to log in to all day yesterday with no joy saying I need to buy the game and I had no Ultimate team,but then I remembered my Xbox account/EA account was a different Email address.I logged in with my XBOX EMAIL ADDRESS and successfully logged in!!

Hope this helps guys

Message 8 of 14 (5,256 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

if any1 knows wat to do wen dis pops up can u private message me pleaseStandard smile

NO SECURITY QUESTION

To further secure your Ultimate Team account, we ask that you set up a Security Question and Answer on your console or PC.

i cant get past here if any1 is stuck here to or knows how to do it please message me tank uStandard smile
Message 9 of 14 (4,449 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have pre-ordered fifa 14 at GAME and yet it still wont let me access my ultimate team, saying I need to buy it online!

Message 10 of 14 (4,317 Views)

Secure your account

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help

Check out the new EA Help!

We want to make finding the help you need better, faster, and easier.

So, we’ve had some work done at help.ea.com