Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sentinel
minchin123
Accepted Solution

error occurred your online stats reporting failed on ps4 fifa 14 pro clubs

Please help keep getting the above error message after every pro clubs match when I leave game so in effect its like playing your first game over and over afer 40 matches my pro is still not progressing and I have no accomplishments unlocked. I checked my Internet connection and its fine ive port forwarded router and dmz and all that. I dont have a problem pkayibg the match theres no lag or I dont get kicked but this is a most annoying problem please help
Sentinel
minchin123

Re: error occurred your online stats reporting failed on ps4 fifa 14 pro clubs

this issue has now been solved. it appears it was down to a poor upload speed of 8.7 kbps getting through to ps4 when it should be nearer to 1.95 mbps. I resolved this issue by configuring my router settings. changed settings to pppoe and this revealed my mtu setting at 1492 which I changed on the ps4 which was set to 1500 by default. im not a techy person
but this was why I was getting the ip fragmentation message when performed a connection
test. if you get this message you need to lower your mtu to match you router everything now works perfect.
Keeper
Majutti

Re: error occurred your online stats reporting failed on ps4 fifa 14 pro clubs

Does not work for me... :/