Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

error occurred your online stats reporting failed on ps4 fifa 14 pro clubs

by minchin123

Original Post

Accepted Solution

error occurred your online stats reporting failed on ps4 fifa 14 pro clubs

★★★★ Novice
Please help keep getting the above error message after every pro clubs match when I leave game so in effect its like playing your first game over and over afer 40 matches my pro is still not progressing and I have no accomplishments unlocked. I checked my Internet connection and its fine ive port forwarded router and dmz and all that. I dont have a problem pkayibg the match theres no lag or I dont get kicked but this is a most annoying problem please help
Message 1 of 3 (3,423 Views)

Re: error occurred your online stats reporting failed on ps4 fifa 14 pro clubs

★★★★ Novice
this issue has now been solved. it appears it was down to a poor upload speed of 8.7 kbps getting through to ps4 when it should be nearer to 1.95 mbps. I resolved this issue by configuring my router settings. changed settings to pppoe and this revealed my mtu setting at 1492 which I changed on the ps4 which was set to 1500 by default. im not a techy person
but this was why I was getting the ip fragmentation message when performed a connection
test. if you get this message you need to lower your mtu to match you router everything now works perfect.
Message 2 of 3 (3,350 Views)

Re: error occurred your online stats reporting failed on ps4 fifa 14 pro clubs

★★★ Newbie

Does not work for me... :/

Message 3 of 3 (1,908 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★ Novice
this issue has now been solved. it appears it was down to a poor upload speed of 8.7 kbps getting through to ps4 when it should be nearer to 1.95 mbps. I resolved this issue by configuring my router settings. changed settings to pppoe and this revealed my mtu setting at 1492 which I changed on the ps4 which was set to 1500 by default. im not a techy person
but this was why I was getting the ip fragmentation message when performed a connection
test. if you get this message you need to lower your mtu to match you router everything now works perfect.

Secure your account

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help

Check out the new EA Help!

We want to make finding the help you need better, faster, and easier.

So, we’ve had some work done at help.ea.com