Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

create tournament in FIFA 14

by oday76

Original Post

Accepted Solution

create tournament in FIFA 14

★★★★ Novice

hello How do I find the tournaments >> create tournament in FIFA 14 please such as FIFA 13
And found only load tournament ,,,,I did not find the create tournament in fifa 14 ,,I hope to answer me.

Message 1 of 26 (134,839 Views)

Re: create tournament in FIFA 14

★★★★ Newbie
I have this problem as well. I went to the website to look for gallery which I cant find. I phoned ea sports up and spent 30 mins at my own expense waiting for someone to speak to. I gave up after 40 minutes of tacky music. Can't find the answer anywhere. An utter disgrace and a comlete waste if money if.i can't create tournament. EA please read this and help.
Message 2 of 26 (134,233 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

if you want to create a tournament with different teams, (not set-up leagues or cups like EPL or Champions Cup):

+more > custom tournament

Message 3 of 26 (134,218 Views)

★★★★ Newbie
How do you set up epl and fa cup like in other FIFA games?
Message 4 of 26 (134,179 Views)

★★★★ Newbie
When I go into +more and go to load tournament it just says there is no saved data. I have made 2 calls to ea sport in the uk at £4 per call only to be told after 40 mins that there is a problem and the line goes dead. This is a disgrace ea sports. My next call is to watch dog. Amateurs amateurs.
Message 5 of 26 (134,175 Views)

★★★★ Novice

use the RS n move it to the right

Message 6 of 26 (134,146 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

thank to all

Message 7 of 26 (134,060 Views)

★★★ Newbie

BASICLY YOU HAVE TO GO BACK TO THE LOAD TOURNAMENT AND FLICK THE R3 ANALOGTO THE RIGHT  TO CUSTOM TOURNAMENT THE EW TOURNAMENT TO PLAY CUP MATCHES 

Message 8 of 26 (133,229 Views)

★★★ Newbie

BASICLY YOU HAVE TO GO TO LOAD TOURNAMET AND USE THE R3 ANALOG STICK, FLCK TO THE RIGHT SO IT GOES TO CUSTOM TOURNAMENT AND NEW TOURNAMENT I HOPE THT HELPS  REPLY BACK LET ME KNO 

Message 9 of 26 (133,228 Views)

★★★ Newbie

BASICLY YOU HAVE TO GO TO LOAD TOURNAMET AND USE THE R3 ANALOG STICK, FLCK TO THE RIGHT SO IT GOES TO CUSTOM TOURNAMENT AND NEW TOURNAMENT I HOPE THT HELPS  REPLY BACK LET ME KNO 

Message 10 of 26 (133,227 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★ Novice

use the RS n move it to the right

Secure your account

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help

Preventing disconnects and DNFs

Troubleshoot your connection to avoid DNFs.