Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Keeper
aday76
Accepted Solution

create tournament in FIFA 14

hello How do I find the tournaments >> create tournament in FIFA 14 please such as FIFA 13
And found only load tournament ,,,,I did not find the create tournament in fifa 14 ,,I hope to answer me.

Keeper
bangkokpost

Re: create tournament in FIFA 14

I have this problem as well. I went to the website to look for gallery which I cant find. I phoned ea sports up and spent 30 mins at my own expense waiting for someone to speak to. I gave up after 40 minutes of tacky music. Can't find the answer anywhere. An utter disgrace and a comlete waste if money if.i can't create tournament. EA please read this and help.
Sentinel
rifinskim

[ Edited ]

if you want to create a tournament with different teams, (not set-up leagues or cups like EPL or Champions Cup):

+more > custom tournament

Keeper
bangkokpost

How do you set up epl and fa cup like in other FIFA games?
Keeper
bangkokpost

When I go into +more and go to load tournament it just says there is no saved data. I have made 2 calls to ea sport in the uk at £4 per call only to be told after 40 mins that there is a problem and the line goes dead. This is a disgrace ea sports. My next call is to watch dog. Amateurs amateurs.
Sentinel
slimshdy2

use the RS n move it to the right

Keeper
aday76

[ Edited ]

thank to all

Sentinel
dijam999aa

BASICLY YOU HAVE TO GO BACK TO THE LOAD TOURNAMENT AND FLICK THE R3 ANALOGTO THE RIGHT  TO CUSTOM TOURNAMENT THE EW TOURNAMENT TO PLAY CUP MATCHES 

Sentinel
dijam999aa

BASICLY YOU HAVE TO GO TO LOAD TOURNAMET AND USE THE R3 ANALOG STICK, FLCK TO THE RIGHT SO IT GOES TO CUSTOM TOURNAMENT AND NEW TOURNAMENT I HOPE THT HELPS  REPLY BACK LET ME KNO 

Sentinel
dijam999aa

BASICLY YOU HAVE TO GO TO LOAD TOURNAMET AND USE THE R3 ANALOG STICK, FLCK TO THE RIGHT SO IT GOES TO CUSTOM TOURNAMENT AND NEW TOURNAMENT I HOPE THT HELPS  REPLY BACK LET ME KNO