Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
ar3dsk1ttl3

cant connect to ea servers

basically i cant access fut, eas fc or clubs everytime i try to connect to ea servers it says we are unable to send your activity at this time. i have tried opening the recommended ports also resetting my router nothing is working. and its only down for me out of all my friends =/ can anyone help?

Keeper
drs1987

Re: cant connect to ea servers

got the same problem m8 absolute joke ea

Keeper
shanepata87

Got the same problem. I've also opened all ports tried everything. It's driving me mad
Keeper
messypack6752

how do you open all ports?

Keeper
messypack6752

how do you open all ports?

Keeper
ctoto99

I don't know what platform you're playing on but I still can't connect to the servers on PC.

Keeper
hobgoblinjoey

same this happens every year . I have no idea why I keep buying games from ea

Lookout
castormc

ctoto99 wrote:

I don't know what platform you're playing on but I still can't connect to the servers on PC.

Same here.. prior Septh 27th, it was fine actually.. for two days until now it says "The EA servers not available at this time. Please try again later".

But the web app if fine.

Sentinel
bazk124

EA isn't doing jack all to fix anything here SOMETHING AS SIMPLE  AS IMPORTING YOUR FAVORITE TEAM DATA FROM FIFA 13 TO FIFA 14 DIDN'T EVEN HAPPEN FOR SOME PEOPLE, EA FUKKIN BLOWS at least that's what I think and have experienced since FIFA 13(EA's biggest FIFA hit was FIFA 13)  and into FIFA 14 it's abvious that the game was rush released full of bugs and errors, but EA knows they have a loyal fan base who'll dumbfoundedly buy every fifa game EA releases, so yes EA is too busy counting money, from FIFA 13 EA sold about 15 million copies globally which is at $60 US which made them 900,000,000 dollars, that's 900 Million dollars. From FIFA 14 EA speculates 7.5 million copies to be sold globally in the FIRST WEEK at $60 which is 450 Million dollars and another 8 million copies after at $60 each which is another 480 million dollars, and EA wants to tell us that they don't have enough resources or money to fire all these piece of **bleep** east indians and hire credible software and hardware engineers for their useless servers. Playing FIFA since 96' I honestly believe that I've been betrayed, lied to, shown false advertisements and have my money stolen for a faulty, buggy and glitched out product. Thanks for fukkin NOTHING EA. And you guessed it right, I'm pissed off by your B.S

Lookout
castormc

bazk124 wrote:

EA isn't doing jack all to fix anything here SOMETHING AS SIMPLE  AS IMPORTING YOUR FAVORITE TEAM DATA FROM FIFA 13 TO FIFA 14 DIDN'T EVEN HAPPEN FOR SOME PEOPLE, EA FUKKIN BLOWS at least that's what I think and have experienced since FIFA 13(EA's biggest FIFA hit was FIFA 13)  and into FIFA 14 it's abvious that the game was rush released full of bugs and errors, but EA knows they have a loyal fan base who'll dumbfoundedly buy every fifa game EA releases, so yes EA is too busy counting money, from FIFA 13 EA sold about 15 million copies globally which is at $60 US which made them 900,000,000 dollars, that's 900 Million dollars. From FIFA 14 EA speculates 7.5 million copies to be sold globally in the FIRST WEEK at $60 which is 450 Million dollars and another 8 million copies after at $60 each which is another 480 million dollars, and EA wants to tell us that they don't have enough resources or money to fire all these piece of **bleep** east indians and hire credible software and hardware engineers for their useless servers. Playing FIFA since 96' I honestly believe that I've been betrayed, lied to, shown false advertisements and have my money stolen for a faulty, buggy and glitched out product. Thanks for fukkin NOTHING EA. And you guessed it right, I'm pissed off by your B.S

Amen.