Help us improve Answer HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks
Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
zynshy
Accepted Solution

Your gamer profile does not have the correct permissions to access this feature on fifa 14

I have tried to play fifa 14 online seasons and I keep getting this message "this gamer profile has not have the correct permission to access this feature" someone please contact me and help. I have tried all setting privacy family and everything

Operative
theKieranosaur

Re: Your gamer profile does not have the correct permissions to access this feature on fifa 14

Hey mate, this might be because you dont have an XBOX live Gold membership. My friend got this message and we found that it was coz he didnt have a gold membership. If you do have a gold membership, or are on ps3 or pc, im sorry but i cant help.

Keeper
tobiassoderberg

Re: Your gamer profile does not have the correct permissions to access this feature on fifa 14

I have the same problem! And I have just startled a trail gold membership, Why does it. not work?
Keeper
mfleong

Does FUT required  Xbox live GOLD membership?

I have an Ultimate edition, was able to play FUT all the time, managed to open Pro Club for a couple of times, then after that, I wasnt able to access to Season mode, Pro Club mode and so on.

GOLD membership is a MUST?

thank you

Operative
theKieranosaur

Yes, if you want to play FUT Online seasons it is a must. But you can still play Single-player FUT seasons without a gold membership.

Keeper
doublereinbow

Do you verse other players in Online season?

Keeper
darkmirror210

Hey man, I am having the same problem. I went to start up my seasons and the same message pops up. "Your gamer profile does not have the correct permissions to access this feature." I still have a valid online gold 12 month membership, so I Do not understand why this is happening. Can EA please give us an answer that will fix this problem?
Keeper
GiMiKK2D3

yeah i have Gold too.. and it pops up and i havent been able to play pro clubs at all..

Keeper
punkgode

If you have the Xbox One this is "a feature" as they don't support online multiplayer (that's what a the online support told me). They are supposed to support it soon but they don't give a date.

Let me just say what huge load of BS this is, and probably a scam.

I paid for the most expensive console and bought FIFA14 to play online, and is not there, and they don't tell you, they just let you fight with an error and loose time contacting them.

That's how EA treats their customers.

Keeper
essexgamer

I have just got the same problem happen on the Xbox 1, Ive just noticed that my Season Ticket has just expired, it could be that, I have Gold for the next 4 months.  

Come on EA, paying customers here, in need of your help, dont make it another year of big titles having a major problems from day 1 and lasting for months!

p.s. Im not re-newing my season ticket till this is sorted!