Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Why won't it let me sign me into EA server for fifa 14 for ps4? What do I have to do?

by scottoliver1985

Original Post

Why won't it let me sign me into EA server for fifa 14 for ps4? What do I have to do?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
Why won't it let me sign me into EA server? What do I have to do?
Message 1 of 6 (5,971 Views)

Re: Why won't it let me sign me into EA server for fifa 14 for ps4? What do I have to do?

★★★★ Novice
Same here, there is no option to log in with an existing origin account. Its telling me I have to create a new origin ID.

Whats the deal with this?
Message 2 of 6 (5,697 Views)

Re: Why won't it let me sign me into EA server for fifa 14 for ps4? What do I have to do?

★★★ Newbie
I've got the same problem saying sign into ea severs and I have
Message 3 of 6 (5,072 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

Has there been any update on this? I'm still having the same issue! I use my current EA Origin login and it tells me that the user already exists

Message 4 of 6 (4,143 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

So is there any way to log in using an existing Origin ID when playing FIFA 14 on the PS4?

The only option is to create a new ID, is this the only way to log in?

Message 5 of 6 (4,044 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i have a new account and still nothing changed so maybe the ea server are down!!

Message 6 of 6 (3,542 Views)

Secure your account

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help

Preventing disconnects and DNFs

Troubleshoot your connection to avoid DNFs.