Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Keeper
AdamPVFC

Why is FIFA 14 bad?

Number of problems with this appalling game.

1: it is not better than FIFA 13, why? Because you can't pass and you can't dribble, it's terrible, misplaced passes everywhere, dribbling feels stiff and you don't feel under control, the computer is all ways stronger than the user.

2: if you think that the third greatest player in the world and statistics prove this that Suarez is rated overall 86 then I can not take the game seriously, he's by far the best player in the premiership and you have the cheek to have van Persie 89, you're so biased in favour of Manchester United and all ways have been.

3: Alan Smith as a commentator? How? I know he's employed with sky sports and I wonder how. He is the most boring man I have ever heard and he all ways talks about how he scored a header against Liverpool in 89 every game, boring hell fire. Get rid of the man or just let me have Clive and Towny on like FIFA 13?! Also Martin Tyler is so negative it depresses me.

4: Scouting network rubbish. I have never seen so much rubbish in all my life. It doesn't even work, I've sent many scouts out with 5 different instructions for them to come back and say "didn't find anyone boss" I'm sorry what? I've sent you out to look for a prolific goal scorer in Spain and you can't find anyone? Utter rubbish. What happened to the simplicity f the transfer window where you looked for a player with a certain OVR and given that you had the money you'd just buy them because I know they're a good player. Simple as that. And considering its a PEGI 3 I don't think a 3 year old is going to understand that bull.

5: Soundtrack, it's vile, awful music apart from the odd one and if you did choose good artists you chose their worst tracks.

6: Petr Cech, this helmet is the prems best goalkeeper? Drugs you smoking at FIFA hq? I dislike Stoke but Begovic is the reason Stoke are still in the prem and you rate him 81?

7. Over rated and under rated players if I wrote their names on a bandage I could mummify the whole population of China the list is that long.

8. Corners and throw ins, what bumbling idiot decided that needed changing? Yet again perfect on FIFA 13 dog waste on 14.

9: "Player intelligence" can I get you done for fraud on that one? There is no intelligence. They run round more aimlessly than they did on FIFA 13.

10: Defending a chip through ball, it's not possible, defenders just run away from the attackers, thus allowing them a easy shot on goal, which is so freakin DUMB.

11: Don't know how many times I have to tell you how unrealistic the fans are, how hard is it to make an animation showing fans jumping up and down after a goal? It's as simple as that.

12: Why don't you include the teams that have all qualified for the UEFA Champions League and the Europa league? I'll tell you why, because the Colombian first and second division is so much better, seriously I'd like to know what drugs the top boys at EA smoke, who supplies you? Eisenberg? Pinkman maybe?

13: Do you pay your game testers? Kind of you cause I bloody wouldn't if they say that FIFA 14 is a good game.

14: Rules: do you even know the rules of football because judging by the gameplay you bloody well don't, how many of my glorious and fair tackles are going to be ruined by some imbecile programming?

I have complained to you guys too many times and I think it's about time I started calling the shots for The EA Sports FIFA game thus, I want you to reply to me with a job offer of high order and don't worry I won't expect a massive pay due to the fact I'm passionate for the game and I tell you now I know my stuff. I want you to stop sales for this dreadful mishap and I'll fix it. Reply to me with the number I need to call regarding the job and we'll begin negotiations. If I don't get a job offer then it's obvious that you have no passion for the sport and therefore I will not purchase this game as it is not value for money. Good day.

Keeper
sickasmabs

Re: Why is FIFA 14 bad?

i agree with you 100%

adampvfc wrote:
Number of problems with this appalling game.

1: it is not better than FIFA 13, why? Because you can't pass and you can't dribble, it's terrible, misplaced passes everywhere, dribbling feels stiff and you don't feel under control, the computer is all ways stronger than the user.

2: if you think that the third greatest player in the world and statistics prove this that Suarez is rated overall 86 then I can not take the game seriously, he's by far the best player in the premiership and you have the cheek to have van Persie 89, you're so biased in favour of Manchester United and all ways have been.

3: Alan Smith as a commentator? How? I know he's employed with sky sports and I wonder how. He is the most boring man I have ever heard and he all ways talks about how he scored a header against Liverpool in 89 every game, boring hell fire. Get rid of the man or just let me have Clive and Towny on like FIFA 13?! Also Martin Tyler is so negative it depresses me.

4: Scouting network rubbish. I have never seen so much rubbish in all my life. It doesn't even work, I've sent many scouts out with 5 different instructions for them to come back and say "didn't find anyone boss" I'm sorry what? I've sent you out to look for a prolific goal scorer in Spain and you can't find anyone? Utter rubbish. What happened to the simplicity f the transfer window where you looked for a player with a certain OVR and given that you had the money you'd just buy them because I know they're a good player. Simple as that. And considering its a PEGI 3 I don't think a 3 year old is going to understand that bull.

5: Soundtrack, it's vile, awful music apart from the odd one and if you did choose good artists you chose their worst tracks.

6: Petr Cech, this helmet is the prems best goalkeeper? Drugs you smoking at FIFA hq? I dislike Stoke but Begovic is the reason Stoke are still in the prem and you rate him 81?

7. Over rated and under rated players if I wrote their names on a bandage I could mummify the whole population of China the list is that long.

8. Corners and throw ins, what bumbling idiot decided that needed changing? Yet again perfect on FIFA 13 dog waste on 14.

9: "Player intelligence" can I get you done for fraud on that one? There is no intelligence. They run round more aimlessly than they did on FIFA 13.

10: Defending a chip through ball, it's not possible, defenders just run away from the attackers, thus allowing them a easy shot on goal, which is so freakin DUMB.

11: Don't know how many times I have to tell you how unrealistic the fans are, how hard is it to make an animation showing fans jumping up and down after a goal? It's as simple as that.

12: Why don't you include the teams that have all qualified for the UEFA Champions League and the Europa league? I'll tell you why, because the Colombian first and second division is so much better, seriously I'd like to know what drugs the top boys at EA smoke, who supplies you? Eisenberg? Pinkman maybe?

13: Do you pay your game testers? Kind of you cause I bloody wouldn't if they say that FIFA 14 is a good game.

14: Rules: do you even know the rules of football because judging by the gameplay you bloody well don't, how many of my glorious and fair tackles are going to be ruined by some imbecile programming?

I have complained to you guys too many times and I think it's about time I started calling the shots for The EA Sports FIFA game thus, I want you to reply to me with a job offer of high order and don't worry I won't expect a massive pay due to the fact I'm passionate for the game and I tell you now I know my stuff. I want you to stop sales for this dreadful mishap and I'll fix it. Reply to me with the number I need to call regarding the job and we'll begin negotiations. If I don't get a job offer then it's obvious that you have no passion for the sport and therefore I will not purchase this game as it is not value for money. Good day.

I agree with you 100%

Keeper
tannwi

^this

XP: 311
Ideas: 2
Solutions: 99

Hi adampvfc,

Why not try posting some of your feedback on the EA Forums, or tweeting to @EASPORTSFIFA to get them to recognize your feedback?

This is a Questions & Answers site, we're here to help users with genuine problems, if you're not enjoying the game then I'm sorry about that, but you've listed SO many things that are unenjoyable that it's maybe just a good idea for you to not play? While I myself recognize that there are issues with the game, I think you are being overzealous in saying these issues are ruining the game, the game is still a great one and only needs a little work to make it perfect.

Please give your feedback constructively in future.

Answers HQ Hero - Please read sticky topics in your game category before posting your issue. If you have a Answers HQ-related problem, please feel free to PM me for help. I don't offer game support via PM, however, requests for such will go unanswered.
XP = Thanks for helping.
Accept as solution = This solved my problem!

Please be aware I am not an EA employee, merely a volunteer moderator/helper. I cannot move your case along further or credit you back with coins/players.
Keeper
subzyh2k

[ Edited ]
I never log in to this site but today I have, the reason that I have now is because I couldn't of put it 100 percent better my self adampvfc. You can't dribble on this game which annoys me the most and you've done a good thing with the pace but how the defenders work on this game is completely stupid ! If an opponent is running up the wing, your defender decides to have a mind of its own and starts jockying of some kind :/ even though your trying to catch up with the player. But yes Adam its about time someone posted something like this ........ Well put mate.
Keeper
peffs

Why would EA take everything that was at least good in Fifa 13  and replace it with crap... i UNDERSTAND they have to change up the game each year to make it look different  but  come on this is ridiculous. i could care less about graphics or animations  its the gameplay thats most important and its been butchard.... Adams first statement is correct..  the entire game feels stiff!!!!!!...  I play this game for seasons mode online  but i feel i cant learn how to play fifa14 because its so damn sluggish compounded with some lag  makes the game unplayable.... I dont even want to learn how to play this new style of fifa14   its pathetic......

Keeper
peffs

and to top it off i have over 3000 games played online in seasons  and it all ends with fifa 14  thanks EA  ive never complained since fifa 98  but im complaining now  my version  of Fifa14 is now deleted

Keeper
joshinjosh

if you wanna win every singe game in fifa 14 just cross it all day because EA made headers too easy in this one.... don't believe just try it... btw I hate this game so far

Keeper
kazeemcatorce

Played it at a friends house, this game is very bad, it is seriously stiff. Really missing the fifa 13 gameplay
Sentinel
avit0822

Fifa 14 is a huge flop! finesse shots OP, pace still OP ( best 1st touches ever ) lob through balls are stupidly OP to a point where I don't even try to run after it because my defender has already ran off, and the are stupidly accurate.Crossing OP, headers OP, ground passes are awfully slow and highly inaccurate making lob ball the best way to play......... rebounds.... omg the rebounds, every single one will bounce right to the feet of the attacker it's just stupid!.