Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Sentinel
irishjohny12

Why in Fifa 14 does my player slow down and nearly stop when I play then through?

Why in Fifa 14 does my player slow down and nearly stop when I play then through?

I can play the ball around nice for a few minutes make a gap in the opponents defence then play a nice ball, my player will be through on goal next thing he slows down to the last, nearly stops and then a defender will get back and easily brush him off the ball. 

Also why sometimes do my defenders not go to head the ball when defending corners. They look at the ball, I press the button and nothing. 

Would love answers to these questions because i'm getting sick of players like Kolo Toure and Vidic catching up with Etoo when Etoo has a head start from a nice through bal. Makes no sense at all and is really a gamebreaker.

Keeper
Ultimator7

Re: Why in Fifa 14 does my player slow down and nearly stop when I play then through?

This is a popular cheat used by gamers both offline and online, I had hoped that ea will address this cheat in fifa 14 but they didnt. Once your opponent slides the stick in some particular direction coupled with the bumper keys , all your players becomes inactive including your goalkeeper, he then walks through them and takes a shot while your players become immobile, 95% of the wins in Online are Using this cheat. It is so unfortunate, I will post the combination here so that EA can address this issue, it is making a mess of the online experience.