Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
exlutov
Topics: 7
XP: 50
Solutions: 14

Re: CAN'T PLAY FIFA 14 DUE TO THE LAG FROM EA SERVERS !!!

Hopefully EA will update there servers
Keeper
r1ckybowd

Re: Why does fifa 14 still lag online ultimate team when i am on a cable? broadband speed is 150 MB download and 50 upload on virgin media

Wow 3 pages of people who have taken the time to complain about this UT lagg that is making the game unplayable yet EA still won't confirm if it's a problem with there end of things or are they blaming the internet providers. Think it's time you (EA) answer these loyal customers with an explanation.
Keeper
stickmanclark

Re: Why does fifa 14 still lag online ultimate team when i am on a cable? broadband speed is 150 MB download and 50 upload on virgin media

This week the lags not just been bad on UT but seasons mode has been pretty awful too on Xbox One. I remember Microsoft saying they were offering dedicated servers to any developers wanting to use them, to encourage lag free gaming at E3 when talking about xbox one, has no one took advantage of this?

Lookout
machaggis1337

Yeah its not only FUT for me its the whole game, if i delete my profile i can play for a few mins without lag but then it just start agin.

Keeper
rushpierre21

[ Edited ]

EA how about you give us an answer instead of doing an absolute **bleep** **bleep**ing job!? You have a ton of money from us yet you cant reply to a problem that is almost 4 pages long with unhappy customers... your breaking our balls by here! GIVE US A **bleep**ING EXPLANATION PLEASE!!!!

Keeper
doktorseltsam

Oooooh Lord,

please **bleep** this game Hard.

So absolutely zero playable online!

Keeper
doktorseltsam

**bleep** **bleep** **bleep** **bleep** **bleep** **bleep** **bleep** **bleep** **bleep**

Keeper
mark655

Re: Why does fifa 14 still lag online ultimate team when i am on a cable? broadband speed is 150 MB

[ Edited ]
I have managed to win 6 games out of 40.
Last week messed about with various connections for a bit and managed to play some great games with no button lag whatsoever.
The next day it returned and just made me want to smash up my console. :smileysad:
I have researched and read about this problem as much as I could, it has lead me to conclude that I might ditch my BT Infinity and go back to the old adsl connection.
I never used to have these sorts of issues when gaming through the copper line.
I I recon that fifa struggles to cope with a fibre connection.

X Box one with BT Infinity
Keeper
mark655

Re: Why does fifa 14 still lag online ultimate team when i am on a cable? Broadband speed is 150 MB

What provider did you switch to.
Operative
j28red

Re: Why does fifa 14 still lag online ultimate team when i am on a cable? Broadband speed is 150 MB

Folks i would suggest you all type "jitter online gaming" into google you will see 1000's of threads on the subject of Jitter and Fiber cable internet.

Would suggest you do a ping test on your internet and see what your Jitter level is ... if it is rubbish then thats why your game lags nothing to do with EA if your Jitter is bad does not matter a jot if you have 30MB 80MB 150MB 100000MB internet the fact is if you have bad Jitter (which is down to your ISP not the game) you are better off on a basic copper cable package of 5MB because your gaming will be far smoother