Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
whenkoalasattak
Accepted Solution

Why can't I sell my starter pack players in FUT 14?

Why can't I sell my starter pack players in FUT 14? It has 0 quick sell value and says Untradeable. Will this go away with time or am I stuck with these players that I don't use at all?

XP: 322
Ideas: 2
Solutions: 101

Re: Why can't I sell my starter pack players in FUT 14?

Hi whenkoalasattak,

FIFA has made this starter pack players unavailable to quick sell or trade this year for a good reason. Last year, a lot of players exploited the delete club feature and made additional accounts to gain currency via the starter pack players. Of course, this is a form of cheating and is unacceptable to continue, hence why EA had to bring in these limits.

Sorry for any inconvenience, although you could just store them in your club and forget about them. :smileyhappy:

Answers HQ Hero - Please read sticky topics in your game category before posting your issue. If you have a Answers HQ-related problem, please feel free to PM me for help. I don't offer game support via PM, however, requests for such will go unanswered.
XP = Thanks for helping.
Accept as solution = This solved my problem!

Please be aware I am not an EA employee, merely a volunteer moderator/helper. I cannot move your case along further or credit you back with coins/players.
Keeper
hahahahaaa12

I have just opened a pack and got 88 hazard and inform 85 godin but it says the item is untradable, I thought that only happened in starter packs!
Protector
glenzilly

These players are from free packs in celebration of FUTs 5 year anniversary and they are untradeable also. Too many people with multiple "trading" accounts and they did not want to reward these people who abuse the system with reward packs across multiple accounts. This is the same reason started and objective completion packs are untradeable.

Just be happy you got a couple awesome players for free!

Keeper
TheBut1erBoyz

I got Henrik Larsson the legend and I really want to just sell him... is there a way I can as I have used him ingame and I really didn't like him?

Marshall
Topsterin

Just put a wig on him, and pretend he's Romario.
Keeper
jackthebest7

Re: i want to take a player from my bros account?

my bro got man of the match van persie in your birthday packs and he said I could have him but unfortunately it will not let me trade with him? I want the player because Ive got a prem team I don't want the coins!! can you help 

Keeper
lfcwillolfc

i got neymar in a pack on my ps3 account but i want to transfer him to my ps4 account but i cant because hes untradable. Please Help

Keeper
sam474389

i know i got 88 suarez

hahahahaaa12 wrote:
I have just opened a pack and got 88 hazard and inform 85 godin but it says the item is untradable, I thought that only happened in starter packs!

Protector
glenzilly

Sorry, any player you got from the free packs is permanently stuck in the account you opened him in (unless you discard him for 0 coins)