Help us improve Answer HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks
Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
emang1009

Where is Creation Centre in next gen Fifa?

Is there a DLC once has to download in order to be able to use your custome team, chants and tournaments in the Next Gen Fifa??? I was looking forward to being able to use my custom team

Lookout
PitStainMacLean

Re: Where is Creation Centre in next gen Fifa?

EA has decided to just not include this feature or Tournament Mode (Where you can use your created team) on the next gen console. Trust me you are not alone in your outrage and its only going to get worse for EA after the XBOX One is released on Friday and the PS4/XBOX One are released in Europe.  I strongly suggest that everyone on Twitter send them with Tweets @EASPORTSFIFA.

Lookout
uwbucky45

I have feeling it's going to be hell on earth Friday for ea. FIX THIS PROBLEM EA!
Lookout
JJZD8795

Im creating a twitter acount!

Keeper
xoneking4

I can't believe they have taken out creation centre, they have updated the web to fifa 14 and allready configured for Xbox360 and Playstation3.... not next gen... why?.... This was one of my favourite things on fifa to play the yester years... shocking EA... you have done the hard work already just open it up Please.... 

Apperently we can vote here, the more votes the better!!!

http://www.easports.com/gamechangers/ideas?campaignId=27784

Thanks all but not EA :robotsad:

Keeper
436598j

:womanmad:I can"t find it too:robotmad:

emang1009 wrote:

Is there a DLC once has to download in order to be able to use your custome team, chants and tournaments in the Next Gen Fifa??? I was looking forward to being able to use my custom team