Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
wiz3li

Re: Where do I redeem my Fifa 14 Ultimate Edition Codes ( Packs & Football Club Unlockables )

Same here! it says the code is invalid! wt is wrong fifa!

Keeper
wingwah1205

Re: Where do I redeem my Fifa 14 Ultimate Edition Codes ( Packs & Football Club Unlockables )

I bought it on September 28, I cannot redeem the code too..........What's wrong with it???

Keeper
jinwoog87

Yup same issue for me.. I live in Korea and bought the game on the 27th... Sad!

Keeper
jinggaro08

I am facing the same problems too.. Bought it for the gold packs n now i can't redeem codes it says invalid.. I am from Singapore & got the game pre ordered now i am feeling its such a waste.. EA wat are u guys gonna do about this issue??? Pls reply and don't keep us in the dark.
Keeper
bracks6

I got my ultimate edition, code entered fine and dandy. I then got codes off of friends for basic bonus (4x gold packs) as they dont play ut mode. I enter their codes and only received 4 packs instead of 16. Further to this I did not get my Ultimate edition pack this Sunday (I am led to believe they come in on Sunday). Any ideas?

Keeper
pip2004

Bracks6

To clarify - if your 'ultimate team' codes worked - how did you do it?

Was it a 25 digit code with 4 '-' between each 5 characters?

If so did you enter as a straight 25 digits, or did the Ultimate Team automatically put the 'dashes' in every 5 characters for you. or did you get the opportunity to put the '-' in. Also - did you use capitals or lower case? It is clear a number of people can not do this so if you explain how you did it then it will be easier to understand etc

thanks

Keeper
peiksahlin

I only had a bronze pack in my packs, i never even got a gold pack. 

Keeper
avfcjrh89

To use the EA football club code on xbox 360: go to customise tab - then fifa 14 store. then click the top item 568ms points when it asks you to pay change payment method to redeem code then enter your 25 digit code. Happy Days :smileyvery-happy:

Keeper
eddieknight99

Thanks a lot, ashsamuel! :smileyhappy:

Keeper
snyperster007

2 things. One is how do you do it on ps3 and the other is that people are saying that ea have not activated this system yet is this true? Please help!