Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Where do I redeem my Fifa 14 Ultimate Edition Codes ( Packs & Football Club Unlockables )

by filister

ORIGINAL POST

Where do I redeem my Fifa 14 Ultimate Edition Codes ( Packs & Football Club Unlockables )

★★★★ Novice

Please help! I don't know WHERE can I redeem my codes. I tried in the FUT Store but it said that the code was invalid. Is there any place I can redeem the code? Btw, I live in Ireland.

Message 1 of 26 (19,148 Views)

Re: Where do I redeem my Fifa 14 Ultimate Edition Codes ( Packs & Football Club Unlockables )

★★★★ Novice

same, it said invalid :/

Message 2 of 26 (18,782 Views)

Re: Where do I redeem my Fifa 14 Ultimate Edition Codes ( Packs & Football Club Unlockables )

★★★★ Novice

To redeem it you have to log on fifa 14, go to customise then go to FIFA Store and hit Triangle / Y or the corresponding button for PC.

Message 3 of 26 (18,776 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Has Anyone had a reply to sort this yet ?

Message 4 of 26 (17,582 Views)

★★★★ Novice

you're puuting it in, in the wrong place. Go on the PS3 start up screen, under Playstation Network go on Account Mangement > Redeem codes

Message 5 of 26 (17,265 Views)

★★★★ Newbie
How do you do it on xbox 360
Message 6 of 26 (17,254 Views)

Re:fifa ultimate team "origin is not avaible"

★★★★ Newbie

Origin is not avaible,try  later or chek you internet connection....my connection is very good...what can i do??

Message 7 of 26 (17,243 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Its very unprofessional of EA sport to have made buyers pay extra money to get this code and havent even activated it as yet. For every day lost they should add extra packs. I am really disappointed. I brough the game just for FUT and these 24 packs. I could not find any official communication from EA Sport.

Message 8 of 26 (16,955 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

On Xbox

Click the Middle Button, Scroll to the left  to " GAMES AND APPS" and go into Redeem Codes

Will automatically do "-" Should work fine

Message 9 of 26 (16,839 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

i redeemed them to the hard drive how do i use the on the game.

Message 10 of 26 (16,827 Views)

Secure your account

Turn on Login Verification to protect your information.

View more on EA Help

Preventing disconnects and DNFs

Troubleshoot your connection to avoid DNFs.