Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
filister

Where do I redeem my Fifa 14 Ultimate Edition Codes ( Packs & Football Club Unlockables )

Please help! I don't know WHERE can I redeem my codes. I tried in the FUT Store but it said that the code was invalid. Is there any place I can redeem the code? Btw, I live in Ireland.

Keeper
xxxeliteedxxx

Re: Where do I redeem my Fifa 14 Ultimate Edition Codes ( Packs & Football Club Unlockables )

same, it said invalid :/

Lookout
XxRatedxX

Re: Where do I redeem my Fifa 14 Ultimate Edition Codes ( Packs & Football Club Unlockables )

To redeem it you have to log on fifa 14, go to customise then go to FIFA Store and hit Triangle / Y or the corresponding button for PC.

Keeper
thespaniard118

Has Anyone had a reply to sort this yet ?

Keeper
ashsamuel

you're puuting it in, in the wrong place. Go on the PS3 start up screen, under Playstation Network go on Account Mangement > Redeem codes

Keeper
will7071

How do you do it on xbox 360
Keeper
cretzu95

Re:fifa ultimate team "origin is not avaible"

Origin is not avaible,try  later or chek you internet connection....my connection is very good...what can i do??

Keeper
mashetty

[ Edited ]

Its very unprofessional of EA sport to have made buyers pay extra money to get this code and havent even activated it as yet. For every day lost they should add extra packs. I am really disappointed. I brough the game just for FUT and these 24 packs. I could not find any official communication from EA Sport.

Keeper
Bavaria647

[ Edited ]

On Xbox

Click the Middle Button, Scroll to the left  to " GAMES AND APPS" and go into Redeem Codes

Will automatically do "-" Should work fine

Keeper
jamesreid12

i redeemed them to the hard drive how do i use the on the game.