Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

When I use the Web App on FIFA 14 it says I need to buy a copy to open my packs?

by mardybum100291

Original Post

Re: When I use the Web App on FIFA 14 it says I need to buy a copy to open my packs?

★★★★★ Novice

Glocks223, if the App is saying you have been locked out then you need to contact CS, they may be able to unlock your account but the eligibility states it is only returning Fifa 13 players that had a security question setup. So even after you have corrected or setup the security question you might not have access.

https://help.ea.com/in/contact-us/ask

Message 11 of 26 (1,586 Views)

Re: When I use the Web App on FIFA 14 it says I need to buy a copy to open my packs?

★★★★ Novice
Bought a copy of fifa but dont know how to let my acount know that i have this copy
Message 12 of 26 (1,503 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

try the iphone or ipod app called football club worked for my friend not me but try anyway

Message 13 of 26 (1,426 Views)

★★★ Newbie

mardybum100291 wrote:

What it says on the tin really. I log in to Origin and go to Web App FIFA 14 and it says that I can't access it until I buy a copy. Everyone else is opening their packs, somebody help? Cheers.

same problem

Message 14 of 26 (1,383 Views)

★★★★ Newbie
There's a reason why I never added a security question:
The EA servers suck so much I've not played in the last 3 months, so I never made one.
Open up the damn app
Message 15 of 26 (1,349 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Done all of this and it still says the same thing I meet the criteria too what else is there to try except talk to CS?
Message 16 of 26 (1,316 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

thats so crap i had fifa 12 and now i cant use fifa 14 ultimate team!!!

Message 17 of 26 (1,288 Views)

★★★ Newbie

how do i contact CS becasue i have had fifa 11-13 and just brough 14 and it doesnt ever let me on the fifa web app i can log on but it says i need to buy a copy so how do i get help locating and sorting this out please

Message 18 of 26 (957 Views)

Re: When I use the Web App on FIFA 14 it says I need to buy a copy to log into the web app

★★★★ Newbie

mardybum100291 wrote:

What it says on the tin really. I log in to Origin and go to Web App FIFA 14 and it says that I can't access it until I buy a copy. Everyone else is opening their packs, somebody help? Cheers.

Message 19 of 26 (887 Views)

★★★★ Novice

All you need to do is sign in the account of your email whick you use in your PSN and your password and then they shall give you a code sent to your email then you enter it and you are done.

Message 20 of 26 (838 Views)

Secure your account

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help

Preventing disconnects and DNFs

Troubleshoot your connection to avoid DNFs.