Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Operative
Cyko_Kn1ght_PSN

Re: When I use the Web App on FIFA 14 it says I need to buy a copy to open my packs?

Glocks223, if the App is saying you have been locked out then you need to contact CS, they may be able to unlock your account but the eligibility states it is only returning Fifa 13 players that had a security question setup. So even after you have corrected or setup the security question you might not have access.

https://help.ea.com/in/contact-us/ask

Keeper
doger7861

Re: When I use the Web App on FIFA 14 it says I need to buy a copy to open my packs?

Bought a copy of fifa but dont know how to let my acount know that i have this copy
Keeper
aidsail

try the iphone or ipod app called football club worked for my friend not me but try anyway

Keeper
dylsomadz10

mardybum100291 wrote:

What it says on the tin really. I log in to Origin and go to Web App FIFA 14 and it says that I can't access it until I buy a copy. Everyone else is opening their packs, somebody help? Cheers.

same problem

Keeper
yourdogsuncle

There's a reason why I never added a security question:
The EA servers suck so much I've not played in the last 3 months, so I never made one.
Open up the damn app
Keeper
sasxreef

Done all of this and it still says the same thing I meet the criteria too what else is there to try except talk to CS?
Keeper
callumfurey1

thats so crap i had fifa 12 and now i cant use fifa 14 ultimate team!!!

Keeper
scottywhite1

how do i contact CS becasue i have had fifa 11-13 and just brough 14 and it doesnt ever let me on the fifa web app i can log on but it says i need to buy a copy so how do i get help locating and sorting this out please

Keeper
leomalfara

Re: When I use the Web App on FIFA 14 it says I need to buy a copy to log into the web app

mardybum100291 wrote:

What it says on the tin really. I log in to Origin and go to Web App FIFA 14 and it says that I can't access it until I buy a copy. Everyone else is opening their packs, somebody help? Cheers.

Keeper
hamza_sheikh_md

All you need to do is sign in the account of your email whick you use in your PSN and your password and then they shall give you a code sent to your email then you enter it and you are done.