Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Lookout
mardybum100291

When I use the Web App on FIFA 14 it says I need to buy a copy to open my packs?

What it says on the tin really. I log in to Origin and go to Web App FIFA 14 and it says that I can't access it until I buy a copy. Everyone else is opening their packs, somebody help? Cheers.

Lookout
mardybum100291

Re: When I use the Web App on FIFA 14 it says I need to buy a copy to open my packs?

Bump, App is up and still not working. Unacceptable, I want a response.

Keeper
ronaldthehobbit

Re: When I use the Web App on FIFA 14 it says I need to buy a copy to open my packs?

Got the exact same problem mate, dont know what to do!:smileysad:

Lookout
mardybum100291

Stupid mate, shouldn't happen. If you find anything else out let me know ASAP! Annoying, keep tweeting them etc.

Lookout
mardybum100291

Bump, oh no you don't EA. Fix it.

Lookout
mardybum100291

Bump again. Fix it.

Operative
cykokn1ghtpsn

Once you are logged into this site select your profile name top right and choose "Origin account".

Scroll down the page and check your "Connected Accounts" to see if your PSN/XBL ID is shown.

If you are logged into the right account and it shows your PSN/XBL Gamertag then next is to check your eligibility for access.

If not you are logged into the incorrect account, your PSN/XBL and EA/Origin account logins may be different and if you contact CS they can help you in locating what account your profile is linked to.

https://help.ea.com/in/contact-us/ask

Eligibility criteria is below.

Question 4.
"I played FUT 13—why can't I access FUT 14 Web Start?
For security reasons, in order to be eligible to use FUT 14 Web Start you need to (i) be a returning FUT 13 user, and (ii) have created a Security Question and Answer on FUT console before August 1, 2013."

https://help.ea.com/in/article/fifa-ultimate-team-14-faq

Lookout
mardybum100291

Ah great! I can't put my account on though, there's no button, how do I do this?

Operative
cykokn1ghtpsn

When you first load an EA game on your console it will ask to create or enter your Origin account. It is more than likely that you linked it to a different email address.

You can only have 1-2 PSN/XBL accounts linked to an EA/Origin account. And you cant use the same email on another Origin account. I have multiple PS/XBL accounts and the associations are all over the place but you can only really get these sorted by speaking to customer service.

If you contact CS they can assist in locating that account and helping you acess it.(That is if you can verify it yours)

https://help.ea.com/in/contact-us/ask

Enter your issue, choose Product(Origin) -> "Account Management" -> "PC" - > Click "Find Solutions"

Select "I still need help" and the contact options for your region/issue will be displayed.

Keeper
glocks223

So if we havent updated a security question we cant get on?